Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy 85th Birthday .....

lalate

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLICK....GLAD YOU CAME BACK! :)

Private Message: A Few Words From an Invisible Slick

03-02-05, 05:10 AM

SlickSlider

It's grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike,

Whattup dawg. I'm online on invisible, not posting but checking my PM's. I read that thread you dedicated to me, and I appreciate what you said. It's nice to know that you and everyone who posted that they wanted me to come back, feel that way.

But I noticed that you haven't been posting in a few days. You having problems, or just too busy? I hope all is well and all ends well. Give a shout back, cause I'd like to talk to you. I got contacted by none other than Captain Booty, or whoever is doing that FSN, and I gave him some messages to post for me, which he did in your "I Miss Slickslider" thread. He posted a few things I wanted you and cookie to know, but he didn't post everything I wanted him to say, to some other people on CP. But that's okay, it's all good.

Once again, I hope everything is fine and nothing has happened that you're not posting like usual. But if you feel up to it, give me a word (because I don't know when I'll be back here to check PMs) at ****@comcast.net. If you have Yahoo or AIM, my name on both of those is "*****".

Take care, dude,

~The former Slick Slider,

~~Now just regular Ron.

SlickSlider

It's grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike,

Whattup dawg. I'm online on invisible, not posting but checking my PM's. I read that thread you dedicated to me, and I appreciate what you said. It's nice to know that you and everyone who posted that they wanted me to come back, feel that way.

But I noticed that you haven't been posting in a few days. You having problems, or just too busy? I hope all is well and all ends well. Give a shout back, cause I'd like to talk to you. I got contacted by none other than Captain Booty, or whoever is doing that FSN, and I gave him some messages to post for me, which he did in your "I Miss Slickslider" thread. He posted a few things I wanted you and cookie to know, but he didn't post everything I wanted him to say, to some other people on CP. But that's okay, it's all good.

Once again, I hope everything is fine and nothing has happened that you're not posting like usual. But if you feel up to it, give me a word (because I don't know when I'll be back here to check PMs) at ****@comcast.net. If you have Yahoo or AIM, my name on both of those is "*****".

Take care, dude,

~The former Slick Slider,

~~Now just regular Ron.

Private Message: I want...

02-17-05, 03:11 PM

nomembername

Honor Student

my own doll...you think you can hook it up?

http://www.toymania.com/334archives/love/isaac.htm

... Slickslider................

bday_9.jpg

Sorry, they didnt have your cake available so you are getting Terri's....

.... and you better remember to wish me happy birthday in a few weeks. :D

Is that a Lego cake?? That's pretty cool. Thanks LL! Heh, I didn't know what this title was about until I opened it, and then realized I'd set my age pretty high. Sure, I'll try to remember to wish you a happy birthday too, but when you get to be my age, alzheimer's sets in and you're lucky if you remember anything at all. So I'll do my best. :aright:

SlickSlider

It's grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Much appreciated NMN. And I appreciate that you appreciated me. :aright:

Look at that, I wrote that over 2 years ago. Hard to believe I've been here two and a half years!

...happy belated slick!...hope it was great...any drunk adventures to report?...
Anything hot happen for your bday bro? Double kisses from Raincy and Melle Me?

Unfortunately the day fell between weekends and I had to work that evening. But I started the party last weekend and we'll be finishing this weekend. And it can't get any sweeter than all of South Beach celebrating with me. They call it WMC but I say it's my birthday, and that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

:rock::party::dj::aright: