Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mmmm

fake italian food, but i love ther salad n muscles!

..i always loved charlie browns salad bar when i was little lol...i would get just the salad bar....mainly cause i like nothing and they had chopped up eggs....i literally put lettuce and egg and dressing ...on a huge plate everytime ...

olive garden is an embarassment for italian americans, no offense....

..i die whenever im at a diner or somewhere and i see people order macaroni....im like what the fuck!!!!!!!!....why would u order italian food at a diner..

....i went with my fam for the friends and family opening weekend.....food was pretty good.....of course there were kinks but it was the training weekend so who cares....drinks were 3 bucks food was free ...its pretty nice inside...there are a couple bars ...

..i always loved charlie browns salad bar when i was little lol...i would get just the salad bar....mainly cause i like nothing and they had chopped up eggs....i literally put lettuce and egg and dressing ...on a huge plate everytime ...

yup, i love their salad bar too, but olive gardens salad that they put out as an app. is so good, go through a couple bowls b4 dinner lol

yup, i love their salad bar too, but olive gardens salad that they put out as an app. is so good, go through a couple bowls b4 dinner lol

...its funny cause my family serves salad after dinner and when we go out u have to eat it before....

..there is a place in wayne where everyone loves the salad.....nadies..on hamburg tpk...i dont like it cause there is too much crap in it lol.....