Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The countdown is on!!

Cant wait for the wmc, gonna be sik..

whats everyones party schedule look like?>

Def wet grooves party, pawn shop for Skribble, and the Dj Ray Munns yacht party...

Stayin at the days inn, got the vice president's assistant's suite for me and my boyz.... Bringing down our Bose Box with all the newest tunes from NOW THATS WHAT I CALL MUSIC 45, featuring remixes from darude, and benny benassi.. hope we dont get kicked out for havin the freshest beats blasting from our sik ass vice president's assistant's suite.

oMg, my boy is bringing a stripper pole for the vice president's assistant's suite, we are gonna charged herbs like 50.00 to lick and clean the stripper pole... then we are gonna put that money towards the tables we get at all the hottest clubs at the WMC!!! we roll deep, and hard, so hard we need to loosen our jeans... Gonna be sikkkk ked!!! Jonny, vito and the rest of the gym rats are hard at work taking HGH getting ripped for the WMC. Jonny looks like hes got some nice zits on his shoulders, hes been lifting hard for WMC!!

ANYWAYS SEE U ALL DOWN THERE!!!

PEACE

• 3 weeks later...
Cant wait for the wmc, gonna be sik..

whats everyones party schedule look like?>

Def wet grooves party, pawn shop for Skribble, and the Dj Ray Munns yacht party...

Stayin at the days inn, got the vice president's assistant's suite for me and my boyz.... Bringing down our Bose Box with all the newest tunes from NOW THATS WHAT I CALL MUSIC 45, featuring remixes from darude, and benny benassi.. hope we dont get kicked out for havin the freshest beats blasting from our sik ass vice president's assistant's suite.

oMg, my boy is bringing a stripper pole for the vice president's assistant's suite, we are gonna charged herbs like 50.00 to lick and clean the stripper pole... then we are gonna put that money towards the tables we get at all the hottest clubs at the WMC!!! we roll deep, and hard, so hard we need to loosen our jeans... Gonna be sikkkk ked!!! Jonny, vito and the rest of the gym rats are hard at work taking HGH getting ripped for the WMC. Jonny looks like hes got some nice zits on his shoulders, hes been lifting hard for WMC!!

ANYWAYS SEE U ALL DOWN THERE!!!

PEACE

dude, I think I saw you and your meathead posse and immediately turned around ;)