Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pachas April Lineup!!

yes, howells, corsten and digweed, sorry, missed one

and it's been about 2 weeks since boris, jp and morillo were there

as for danny t, it's now 3 weeks since he was at studio

sorry for being negative, but it sucks when such a nice club keeps on booking the same garbage act every month

sorry for being negative, but it sucks when such a nice club keeps on booking the same garbage act every month

What do u expect JP, Morillo, Boris, are all residents and all spin on saturdays at least once a month. But i agree with u, they should try to book more talent not only on fridays.

What do u expect JP, Morillo, Boris, are all residents and all spin on saturdays at least once a month. But i agree with u, they should try to book more talent not only on fridays.

Who would you book? I think thats a pretty good lineup obviously u got ur usual Jp, MOrillo's Boris ETC.....but the rest are people that def dont come around a lot....Jeff Mills, Howells....Danny T, Digweed......I really think this lineup is crazy....Especially cant wait for the Mills NITE!!!!

thats a good point,, boris and ericks parties are their bdays, and dt's is the vinyl reunion which i dont think he had that theme since spirit? out of all the jp parties I think his best ones are classics & s&M soo it's a pretty crazy month for them....

Oh man..... DT and Howells the same weekend?!?!?!? WTF MAN! I'll never make it to both...... that blows...... esp considering I missed Howells at Pawn Shop due to the fact that I neeeded to try to catch SOME SLEEP down in Miami... wah wah wah....

now that was a party

• 2 weeks later...

:clap2:

I'm not sure what's worse. Having Danny T, Behrouz, Boris, and Peters spin every other week or all the people that excited because they are...