Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Michael Ray Richardson-Anti Semite? Your opinion please

i know this is a rarity..but ive got a serious Q for this forum..do u think that Michael Ray Richardson (ex nba player...coach of a minor league team) was being anti-semetic when he said the following..

"I've got big-time lawyers," Richardson said, according to the Times Union. "I've got big-time Jew lawyers."
When told by the reporters that the comment could be offensive to people because it plays to the stereotype that Jews are crafty and shrewd, he responded with, "Are you kidding me? They are. They've got the best security system in the world. Have you ever been to an airport in Tel Aviv? They're real crafty. Listen, they are hated all over the world, so they've got to be crafty."
And he continued, "They got a lot of power in this world, you know what I mean?" he said. "Which I think is great. I don't think there's nothing wrong with it. If you look in most professional sports, they're run by Jewish people. If you look at a lot of most successful corporations and stuff, more businesses, they're run by Jewish. It's not a knock, but they are some crafty people."

he was suspended by his team for saying this...take into consideration his ex wife is jewish..and daughter is jewish...and he played pro ball in Israel

i know this is a rarity..but ive got a serious Q for this forum..do u think that Michael Ray Richardson (ex nba player...coach of a minor league team) was being anti-semetic when he said the following..

he was suspended by his team for saying this...take into consideration his ex wife is jewish..and daughter is jewish...and he played pro ball in Israel

I don't understand why the kike media is out to get him. He is being crucified for being truthful! And it's amazing how media outlets did not include his shylock family, in order to assasinate his character.

I don't understand why the kike media is out to get him. He is being crucified for being truthful! And it's amazing how media outlets did not include his shylock family, in order to assasinate his character.

could you work the words hebe and hooknose into that reply also:)