Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday LaLate!

HAZE

maybe we'll catch up and have a drink this time around come the end of May when I'm out in Vegas. you can introduce me to some of your many female friends :getdown:

Definitely would be more than one lol.

Thanks folks! Snowflake's celebration starts tonight.

:bday: :bday: :bday:

Had the most amazing/unusual bday weekend eva considering im out of town.....

Friday - went to two business meals and had so much comp'd cake I passed out haha.

Saturday - by accident, stumbled upon a huge grand opening party for a new nightclub .... comp'd cover, $5 tall mixed drinks, and the bartender chick through me free drinks on top of that. DJ was one of the best djs ive heard in a while -- he basically did mashup doing about 10 seconds of an oldschool track and then 10 seconds of a new track (always different genres against each other)... The stuff he pulled off was great - Guns and Roses going into a Nelly Furtado track, Celebration Cool and the Gang going into a JT.

Sunday - went to this at least 5,000+ mile long block party for the opening season of baseball... never personally ever experience that so that was a great time.

wait that's it???? you got some free drinks from a bartender chick???? no stories of 3somes???? banging some hot milfs????? there has to atleast be some spanish chicks invloved????

i'm very disappointed :(

hahhaah Im in the midwest currently, I have only seen one latina since Ive been here, seen white chick bachelorette party waving a black dildo through the nightclub's grandopening taking turns grinding up against the bruthas and me ... but I met a white chick who's a latin dance instructor if that counts - check in for an update on that next week.

You know where to reach me. And when you make it here we'll go out to the most exciting restaurants. I know where all the best early bird specials are.

Dude, if I come to Florida, its for retirement and bingo games with rich heiresses in Boca that havent gotten sum since the Eisenhower Administration :drool: lol