1. 1. Who's excited?

• meeee!
    • Soprano's sucks!
    • Ehhh who cares?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..i knew it ..that son of a bitch!......at least it was tony cause i can easily still like him after....if anyone else had done it id prob have a hard time liking the character anymore..........im very upset i must go mourn..

yeh that chick that chrissy knew in Vegas is the hottest yet on the sopranos

2nd is the 1st russian girllfriend

David Chase fuckin with all the soprano doubters by puttin that scene in where Tony wakes up ...everyone thinkin Chrissys really wasnt killed by tony "Yet another frikkin dream sequence "

..i knew it was a dream as soon as he said MURDERED.......also yea that girl was really hot...i didnt expect her to be that young though.....i was thinking late 20s .....just a fucking child!

yeh that chick that chrissy knew in Vegas is the hottest yet on the sopranos

2nd is the 1st russian girllfriend

David Chase fuckin with all the soprano doubters by puttin that scene in where Tony wakes up ...everyone thinkin Chrissys really wasnt killed by tony "Yet another frikkin dream sequence "

Adrianna still takes the cake

..she is pregnant.......and how do u read this thread and not watch..id be pissed if i heard things before ...how do u live in america and not hear everything that happens every monday

well i don't really read the thread... but it just so happened that i walked into it last night and saw chrissy in the casket.. i almost died! couldnt' believe it... but i still haven't any idea whats going on.. lol

well i don't really read the thread... but it just so happened that i walked into it last night and saw chrissy in the casket.. i almost died! couldnt' believe it... but i still haven't any idea whats going on.. lol

YOU JUST RUINED IT!!!!

j/k ;)

....yea some chick at my salon was like...that girl is gonna tell on him ....i was like um for what lol....she thought the same thing....

I GET IT= i get it ..christopher was like a black cloud...now he is lifted..notice he is winning again .....and feels a huge sense of relief.......