1. 1. Who's excited?

• meeee!
    • Soprano's sucks!
    • Ehhh who cares?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The show was excellent for its first three seasons, and then fell off tragically.

It progessively gets worse, and it's past expiration date. Therefore, Rome, OZ and Deadwood were all much better series.

agree, except I watched rome and the wire, never got into deadwood and watched a little bit of oz....

...im so excited for sopranos i could throw up!....and entourage too......i think most people found problems with sopranos cause they forgot its a family drama not a mob drama.....not that his career doesnt play a large role cause it def does...but ask anyone involved ........so when people weren't being beaten and killed regularly ..fans started to complain ....

Rome and Deadwood both suck. Oz and The Wire are great. Can't wait for the fifth season of The Wire.

Sopranos is also pretty good. I liked it a lot less in the early seasons, and found it to be quite boring, but it's been developing nicely in the recent seasons.