Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Angelina adopting AGAIN???

I do think its great that Angelina is adopting these kids, but I also see where Bella's coming from. I read somewhere, the adoption agency is upset that Angelina had told them she would take a year off to help the boy adjust and help him feel at home..but she's starting a movie and will be leaving soon.. the little boy doesnt know any English to communicate if he needs to.. and is brought into a world he knows nothing about..

Come on now..this boy hasnt adjusted.. and reports say she's even considering another one?? I think there should be some law you have to wait at least 6 months or something..at least enough time to make sure this kid is comfortable..

I guess..anything is better than the orphan home he lived in, but..whats the rush??

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think its great that Angelina is adopting these kids, but I also see where Bella's coming from. I read somewhere, the adoption agency is upset that Angelina had told them she would take a year off to help the boy adjust and help him feel at home..but she's starting a movie and will be leaving soon.. the little boy doesnt know any English to communicate if he needs to.. and is brought into a world he knows nothing about..

Come on now..this boy hasnt adjusted.. and reports say she's even considering another one?? I think there should be some law you have to wait at least 6 months or something..at least enough time to make sure this kid is comfortable..

I guess..anything is better than the orphan home he lived in, but..whats the rush??

werd silver. she just adopted Pax (and changed his name) and already 1 month later is adding again to the family so that her other black child can have a companion, lol.

serge - my fav jesus? i thought there was only one??? lol.

Dont you think he is way better off living with Angelina and her nanny's then the 3rd world country he is coming from? I could only imagine the set up she has for these children.

He is super young and will have plenty of time to learn english IMO

The rush is to get these kids out of the disease infested countries they are in an into a safe and clean home.

At least her money is being put to good use taking care of these children-even if she can be there 24/7. She could be buying islands and mansions but she is choosing to help these poor kids out.

yeah my whole wagon on oregon trail used to catch that every time I played cuz I made them go at a grueling pace and didnt feed them much

:laugh: that was the only time I'd ever heard of typhoid fever before she got it...

:( what happened to her?

i dunno, she's weird, she's always sick though... *shrug*

Did you know that the charges were dropped in this case because the mom learned that the case would be covered by Court TV and she didn't want the kid's face on TV?

Now there's a mother who *knows* the lifetime of "What's wrong with you, you fucking fag!?"s this kid is facing.

Dont you think he is way better off living with Angelina and her nanny's then the 3rd world country he is coming from? I could only imagine the set up she has for these children.

He is super young and will have plenty of time to learn english IMO

The rush is to get these kids out of the disease infested countries they are in an into a safe and clean home.

At least her money is being put to good use taking care of these children-even if she can be there 24/7. She could be buying islands and mansions but she is choosing to help these poor kids out.

Absolutely....Angelina can adopt an entire school..and these children will still be better off then living in these starved countries..she has the power and the money to do it..and her heart is in the right place...

What I meant was..Angelina specifically seems like she's filling a void of some sort....after adopting this little one..she's already searching for another little girl..its a bit unusual..but she has the money to do it..so why not..

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd bone Angolina and impregnate her, but I don't think she'd adopt the baby. This is a classic case of what happens when you watch a United Colors of Bennetton(sp) commercial while on drugs.

Hey, maybe she'd let me adopt HER baby.... it would only be fair after all.