Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Entourage...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....well im not a boy so i guess i think differently...cause 2 of u have said she is hot as hell......dont get me wrong ..she isnt ugly at all ...but i dont think she is "hot".....her face doesnt strike me at all.....

Why are you always so critical?

Why are you always so critical?

....i wasnt trying to be critical of her...just saying i think sloane is way hotter....i was disputed so i gave my reasoning ....like i said she is def not an unattractive girl.....just find sloane more striking ....

...not really....i dont like when people touch me haha...i mean a guy im dating is one thing ......but i dont like unnecessary contact.....like those people who always have to touch u when they walk by .....especially when i am eating in the back at the salon...DO NOT TOUCH ME! what the hell....ok now im all worked up!

..i wouldnt but u said softy too....so i was saying how im not really at all..unlike most posters i dont have a messageboard persona......and snuggly and softy made me think of physical contact which made me throw up a little lol....

• 2 weeks later...

ari crying over Vince=priceless

and can some oone pleeeeeeeze find a pic of amanda in those lil black boyshorts and tank top dayummmmm

and all the MMA fans chuck lidell is gonna be on next weeks episode startin shit with Drama lol!

ari crying over Vince=priceless

and can some oone pleeeeeeeze find a pic of amanda in those lil black boyshorts and tank top dayummmmm

and all the MMA fans chuck lidell is gonna be on next weeks episode startin shit with Drama lol!

...my friend worked on a shoot with him ..she said he is so nice....

....last night was another great episode..and as always too short....