Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new to board....EXIT maniac

yea laure i was at exit saturday night...

after 4am my firend starts djing so then i spend most of my time up there with him chilling but i occassionally make a trip back to the floor when i know he is gonns play a really good song...

i welscome ANYONE to come over and introduce themselves...i am always willing to make new friends...

.....eaRiNGs.....

...PLUR...

Sorry to say it kiddo but you just opened yourself up to a world of shit. Not only does just about everyone on this board hate strings but a good portion of them are not to big on Exit.

Maybe just a "Hi I'm Joe" would work better next time smile.gif

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

holy shit, this kid will probably:

a) never post here again, or

B) start pulling musclehead shit and be like, "come and meet me, asshole, so i could beat your face in" (like we have seen in the past), or

c) start hitting on cyber hoes, since he specifically asked ladies to look for him. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

sup joe =] dont worry... i like strings too... but i dont do them til like really late when i know i cant possibly wack someone in the head with them hahaha.. and yes, when im not doing strings, i dance my ass off... i dont pay $20-30 to go to a club and sit... =)

wow u guys are horrible.. haha im glad no one turned on me on the board yet... yo joe.. welcome ..im new here too.. as for srings.. i spin too but .. i only go in a circle when there is one open already... im at exit on fridays...

i think loooong strings are stupid.. but a selected few at exit focus on flowing with the music rather than jus spinnin 13ft strings like a circus clown,.,. i jus keep mine short and sweet..

i'd like to see u spin... this fri u down???

juju

------------------

sex ,drugs & insanity isnt for every one.. but its always worked for me!

hey sorry i don;t do exit on friday anymore, i use to but i am not into suraci's music anymore, went a couple times adn he has not been able to keep me there all night but anyone who ever wants to meet ia m down to meet. i am there almost every saturady night.

i am either spinning on the floor, dancing around, or up in the booth with my man MAGS...hope to see some people.

.....eaRriNGs.....

I don't think the real problem everyone is having with you is because of the strings, it's because you are trying to get fame from it. Fame and recognition come when you do something well and others notice it on there own, not when you have to tell them "watch me, watch me". The same goes for "I'll be in the booth, come ask for joe". Nobody wants to hear that, for one, you are riding on the dj's coattails, and 2, you are trying to get fame again by saying that you can get in the booth. You disguise it by saying that you want to meet people, but the truth is that you want people to know that you can get in the booth. That's weak bro.

Just a quick lesson in sociology.

Hiiiiii Joe. biggrin.gif

toniann, gene and now joe - i thought it was the number one deeper rule that you're NOT allowed to post on CNYC??? biggrin.gif lol. j/k.

toniann - i meant to say hi to you when you first posted, but didn't get the chance - i was taking care of you and the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> at Cheetah awhile back, but didn't meet you that nite. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net