Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jr Vasquez had a stroke??

lol cant believe some of u actually bought that

Why would we not buy that? To question something like that makes someone a cynical asshat.... This is almost as funny as the time someone started that rumor about Tiesto getting in a near-fatal car crash... There's no way to know 100% true or not, so how is it funny?

Why would we not buy that? To question something like that makes someone a cynical asshat.... This is almost as funny as the time someone started that rumor about Tiesto getting in a near-fatal car crash... There's no way to know 100% true or not, so how is it funny?

well it wasnt that funny till you just called me an asshat, wtf is an asshat...and it is funny because you dumbasses are getting all upset about it

well it wasnt that funny till you just called me an asshat, wtf is an asshat...and it is funny because you dumbasses are getting all upset about it
I'm not upset. I'm just stunned by so much stupidity, all in one person. I mean, I'm really wondering if you're mentally retarded right now...it's that bad.

Junior had a seizure/stroke several years ago due to use of Meth not because of age.

Age is not an issue anymore when it comes to strokes.

We young people are having more and more strokes starting at the earlier age of 18 and at times even younger. So get that age factor out the minds because strokes don't discriminate age, plus you don't have to do drugs to get a stroke at a young age, there are many other factors (nicotinism, alcoholism, obesity, family genes & narcotics (already stated) to name a few.

We all should know this, but if we stay ignorant-we will have to learn the hard way.

You can live or you can die

Audio Clash - Live & Die

haha to be honest, i'm not a junior fan at all, i'm not even upset about it, it's just retarded why anyone would make a random post about this out of no where, not even on april fool's or anything... haha whatever

I'm not upset. I'm just stunned by so much stupidity, all in one person. I mean, I'm really wondering if you're mentally retarded right now...it's that bad.

I know right, whats the point of posting something like this. I put shit like this in the category of people creating fake names on a messageboard.

just to make it clear Junya had a seizure not a stroke.i think theres a difference.

You are correct Starscream, in relation that Junior had a tonic-clonic seizure in relation with Meth.

Causes and symptoms

Simple partial seizures can be caused by congenital abnormalities (abnormalities present at birth), tumor growths, head trauma, stroke, and infections in the brain or nearby structures. Generalized tonic-clonic seizures are associated with drug and alcohol abuse, and low levels of blood glucose (blood sugar) and sodium. Certain psychiatric medications, antihistamines, and even antibiotics can precipitate tonic-clonic seizures.

I'm getting all medical on this board.icon_lol.gif