Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jr Vasquez had a stroke??

wherever there is drama there is you...go figure moron. sexy my ass.

seems like the same goes for junior vasquez and his camp.

also do you realize that everytime you respond to this post it jumps back to the top of the messages? if you really wanted to stop the negative postings about junior i would think you would stop drawing attention to it.

Sr Vasquez is in perfectly good health I hope...

There's a HUGE difference in tone b/w the boards here - checking out the miami one you can tell they're up for discussin music and not rumors thrown in with snide comments.

btw, my avatar was my last pic in NYC (1 hr before I left) - LOVE IT!

seems like the same goes for junior vasquez and his camp.

also do you realize that everytime you respond to this post it jumps back to the top of the messages? if you really wanted to stop the negative postings about junior i would think you would stop drawing attention to it.

right and you're helping it right?

And what is that point? That it is not allowed to make fun of JV? That anyone who make snide comments in a thread about JV's health problems is a moron?

It might not make them a "moron" but it is bonus points that will make sure their membership to the moron cult doesn't expire...

I'm sorry, after everything of yours I've read I just can't take you seriously.

somehow i do not care dude. besides if you're into taking people who joke about people havin strokes and stuff seriously then, yeah, you're seriously ready not to take stuff you should take seriously.

seriously mr

nice pic/avatar computerjockey... no offense but I'd rather look at Peter than Amanda Lepore and twinks lol lol lol (your other photos are good too ;-) )

Well I just documented what I saw and I saw a lot of Amanda and twinky go-go boys. However, in Florida it appears the music scene is just as hardcore as when I left it. I'd much rather snap pics of dj's (headphones r hot) then 1/2 naked twinks, honestly. Once I get adjusted I'll start back up on the pics and hopefully I'll be getting more pics of people like Peter. However the only night I saw Peter spin the music was so good I didn't end up taking pics so if there is a good music scene here then the pics won't be so important.

here's the real pic:

l_86244e95081223e81bf3bb10bcb072e4.jpg

i can't tell you how awesome it was to not only finally get a shot of peter but to also have that be my last picture i took in NYC and it was by total chance i saw him in chelsea

Hey clubplanet gives these guys a break. You know that with all those peopld in the club there are bound to be idiots or guys with low iq's or guys that are there for all sorts of reasons. So you will from time to time have posts like these. Just do what i do smoke a joint and dont respond

I'm not a fan of alot of his productions but some are real hot and i've been told that if you like tribal junior is the guy to see. Some day i will def see him

Kevin J

www.kevinjmusic.com

There's something I don't get computerjockey, you were in NYC for so long, how come you waited for your last week to check out other parties than the whole 'fashionistas' scene ?

I didn't meet Peter until about a month ago when he came to Bank when Jr spun. I went to his party after I met him - dumbass me shouldn't have waited so long.... my 1st 'circuit' party was only a week prior to going to peter's party when michael formika jones hooked up with john blair and opened their new night at avalon. luckily i didn't base the circuit party experience on that party seeing peter's party (music-n-crowd) was beyond comparison. peter's club was the 1st party i had been to that wasn't 'hosted' by somebody which made a HUGE difference in the role of the dancefloor - and, what sucks too, peter's crowd (i guess the star 69 crowd) were really f'n cool-n-nice. too bad i only got to hang with them once. whoever the blonde model is in peter's group super-impressed me too. it was just really odd to be back on a real dancefloor after being in the 'fashionista' scene for so long. my affect on a dancefloor is much more so then anything a camera could ever do to a night which is the best feelin seein that's what i love.

Hey clubplanet gives these guys a break. You know that with all those peopld in the club there are bound to be idiots or guys with low iq's or guys that are there for all sorts of reasons. So you will from time to time have posts like these. Just do what i do smoke a joint and dont respond

I'm not a fan of alot of his productions but some are real hot and i've been told that if you like tribal junior is the guy to see. Some day i will def see him

Kevin J

www.kevinjmusic.com

kevin - i'm gonna miss smokin out with ya. i still listen to the tunes, esp 'superfly', that you gave me