Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VA Tech shootings

stymie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The frustrating part of this is the realization that this can happen anywhere in this world at any time. Whether it's trying to cross a street in Manhattan without ending up in the hospital, or hoping some suicidal idiot jumping out of a building doesn't land on us, or hoping someone in our class or work doesn't blow a fuse today, we are all simply hoping to survive daily without becoming some sort of statistic.

:werd:

Well people are describing him as a complete loner and a real wierdo (obviously).

Check out some of the plays he wrote:

http://newsbloggers.aol.com/2007/04/17/cho-seung-huis-plays/

He wrote a play titled "Mr. Brownstone" - and of course the title was named after G'N'R's song about Steven Adler's heroin addiction. Watch how politicans and parents hold Appetite for Destruction partly responsible. :jerkoff:

i used to do a little ..little by little..then the little got more and more

...just keep tryin to get a little better said a little bette then before.....great song.......saw them do it at a velvet revolver concert couple years ago..

.....im not even remotely sensitive or easily offended.....yet i find not even an ounce of humor in any of these pictures...

Misk, I love it when you show your sensitive side. At times like this, I want you to straddle my face . . .

How could that be sent in an email- Stay where you are crazy man shooting or Dont go to chem lab today gunman loose

The first report was 2 people dead, cops are thinking maybe lovers quarell.

From what im gathering the school 3 times bigger than central park so there inst a way to lock it down