Clubplanet Nightlife Community

that loser abrooksbro...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO YOU EVEN WORK????????? UR A SPOILED FUCKING BRAT.

who has more redeeming qualities, me or you???? do u even have any values about anything? apparently respecting women is out the window.

anyways i dont see myself as a guido at all. and i dont have a shitty job, but i am broke. I will admit that, which is why I'm working 3 jobs. there's something about being a hard worker that a rich person will never understand. so what's in ur future? more complaining about how u hate life and people in general? sounds pretty fruitful.

ok im done, leave me alone, i am sick of u

First of all, school prestige goes all the way back to middle school, not just college, but either way, there are no prestigious schools at any level in DC, nor did I go to school in DC. Bella, you are a piece of garbage peasant who works 3 jobs, could y ou be more of a punch line? Do I even work? No, I don't. I am a member of the leisure class, aka a social class of worthwhile individuals aka the only valid social class aka something your peasant guido ass will never be a part of of. If you had any reading comp. skills, which clearly you don't you'd see my opinion on women. Women like my girlfriend who went to the right prep schools and are gorgeous women from prestigious families who were raised the proper way get nothing but my utmost respect and are treated like the princesses they are. However, pieces of trash like you, who are worth less than gum that gets stuck to my running shoes, are treated like the pieces of sub-human shit that you are. You're better off dead

from AOL convo with hehateme...

hehateme: what the hell is wrong with that chick Bella? please tell me you don't know her

mikdon: nah, bella is a nice girl

hehateme: maybe so but she seems dumb as fuck. is she a whore? If so I'd probably let her suck my dick then kick her ass to the curb

mikdon: i dont know

First of all, school prestige goes all the way back to middle school, not just college, but either way, there are no prestigious schools at any level in DC, nor did I go to school in DC. Bella, you are a piece of garbage peasant who works 3 jobs, could y ou be more of a punch line? Do I even work? No, I don't. I am a member of the leisure class, aka a social class of worthwhile individuals aka the only valid social class aka something your peasant guido ass will never be a part of of. If you had any reading comp. skills, which clearly you don't you'd see my opinion on women. Women like my girlfriend who went to the right prep schools and are gorgeous women from prestigious families who were raised the proper way get nothing but my utmost respect and are treated like the princesses they are. However, pieces of trash like you, who are worth less than gum that gets stuck to my running shoes, are treated like the pieces of sub-human shit that you are. You're better off dead

Stop pretending that you went to U Penn. You went to Penn State!

from AOL convo with hehateme...

hehateme: what the hell is wrong with that chick Bella? please tell me you don't know her

mikdon: nah, bella is a nice girl

hehateme: maybe so but she seems dumb as fuck. is she a whore? If so I'd probably let her suck my dick then kick her ass to the curb

mikdon: i dont know

wtf????

and brooks get a life

isn't this ironic. brooksbro is reputed to be a fake screenname, probably of an insecure individual who has to pretend he is better than everyone else to make up for his insecurities and frustration with life. he has a picture of the poster from American Psycho. A film about a man who imagines a fake life as a serial killer, and is jealous of his better, resorting to fantasies of violence as a resort of his insecurities and jealousy of his betters. Both the character from the novel and abrooksbro show their contempt for those who are less fortunate...hmmm. just a thought.

I accept your surrender

LOL.. you're such a little pussy, it's not even funny. Your whole I'm-a-better-person-because-of-my-breeding routine may have been halfway believable if you didn't post such idiotic, revealing shit like this so often.

You actually considered your little back and forth with bella to be some contest to which she "surrendered?" Can you be anymore of a bitch?

That probably explains why you feel the need to assert yourself in the most idiotic ways, like this:

laugh all you want. I'm better than you and no amount of internet posturing will change that.

What was it you said in an earlier post? That you're a better breed of human? LOL....

Everything you write makes you seem so sadly inferior -- intellectually, socially, and emotionally. No wonder you say the things you say.

so was lorenzo lamas...but all are shitty since they are not the real person saying it...abrooksfeg is not a fsn but def some 17 year old who is just lying...

I step up the vitriol and phrase things in the most offensive way for effect sure, however I do not lie to you pieces of trash, and I am delighted that you think my life is to beyind belief that it can't be real. Enjoy the gutter

I step up the vitriol and phrase things in the most offensive way for effect sure, however I do not lie to you pieces of trash, and I am delighted that you think my life is to beyind belief that it can't be real. Enjoy the gutter

you can always try to tell this to us face-to-face...

I could have sworn it said "nightlife community" on the top of the page, not "lousy music discussion." I could talk about music, but I like stuff that doesn't suck, so I don't think it'd go over well

Can you give us some examples of what you would consider "stuff that doesn't suck?"

Thanks. :D