Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TO ALL THE CROTCH GRABBERS!

Originally posted by glowdancer:

WATCH OUT! I'M FORMING A NEW GROUP OF FIERSOME LADIES. WE'LL BE HITTING THE CLUBS, AND WE'RE READY TO ATTACK ALL YOU CROTCH GRABBERS. SO HOLD ON TIGHT IT'S ABOUT TO GET DANGEROUS. AND GRABBING WILL NOW BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH.

I am right behind you glowdancer!!!! We should give them a taste of their own medicine! (But they would problably enjoy it)

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

WATCH OUT! I'M FORMING A NEW GROUP OF FIERSOME LADIES. WE'LL BE HITTING THE CLUBS, AND WE'RE READY TO ATTACK ALL YOU CROTCH GRABBERS. SO HOLD ON TIGHT IT'S ABOUT TO GET DANGEROUS. AND GRABBING WILL NOW BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH.

shut up! ...are you for real?

------------------

...Ph0eniX

okay, granted the world could use fewer croth grabbing guys (be it their own or someone elses). But what the world does notneed is more cock teasers.

Do the nice guys in this world a favor and please rethink. Maybe you could just go around clubs with glow sticks on strings and matching shirts that say "The Nut Crackers"! That'll keep the crotch grabbers away non?

------------------

keep it cutlary

www.spoonyd.iwarp.com

i think as members, we should all have special strengths and powers that differentiate us from each other, but united we stand strong.

for example, i would be more than happy to be the "karate kick action" asian chick that enjoys giving quick roundhouse kicks to guys' private areas if they dare touch any of us.

sound good? and we will definitely be in full force at the tunnel. i know brandie, glowdancer, misskittie, and i will most definitely represent. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Yes, for initiation . . . we'll say you must deliver 5 pairs of blue balls to the Anti-Croch Grabbing Committee. Good?

And Kitty, I like the idea! I'll be the "Glow Stick Girl!" I'll use my sticks to drum beat the balls of any guys who are grabbing croches! How abou that one? biggrin.gif

Also, I will "TRY" to represent this Saturday. *crossing-fingers*

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

Yes I will deliver 5 pairs!

I honestly believe that if these "jerks" start getting this same sexual harrasment as they dish out to us, then it will all calm down! Dont they realize that what they are doing is a form of rape and sexual harrassment? If we stick together, we will win!

And Angel, I love the name...very catchy!!

No matter where I am Saturday, whether it be Limelight, Tunnel, or Factory, I will represent with all my girls!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

TARA, OUR MAIN GOAL WILL BE TO GIVE GUYS BLUE BALLS.

Just say the word and I am there. We will give them the worst case of blue balls you they have ever seen!!!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com