Clubplanet Nightlife Community

7 in a row

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the connection you are trying to avoid

but its all good serge, its what you do best....ya know, avoiding subjects by twisting them around

explain to me ..my Queens College education is CLEARLY not adequate enough for me to understand something so complex

or to sell broadband door to door

i was really just trying to help you and smoke out your tag team partner..

but if the shoe fits..

:laugh:

too bad its 8:30 and I gotta get ready to be out the door by 9....i would have loved to have you continue setting me up and "hit it out the park" or vice versa or whatever this rattled mess is trying to imply

this is great, a help desk hero and a door to door salesman teaming up to make fun of someone else.

:laugh:

dont know why im responding to this.. but the only laughs you ever get are the ones that you post yourself..

youve been pretty much an annoying fan on the sideline without much to say this whole thread..

seems to mirror your real life..

cant believe youre 32 btw :blown:

u guys should lay off ante though..being that we have cultural similarities i understand how hard it is for him when he goes home from work every day and knows his parents talk behind his back about how much better cousin Stjepan is doing than him

cut him some slack ..its already hard enough

dont know why im responding to this.. but the only laughs you ever get are the ones that you post yourself..

youve been pretty much an annoying fan on the sideline without much to say this whole thread..

seems to mirror your real life..

cant believe youre 32 btw :blown:

i'm surprised you responded...the guy's comments are so behind and so insignificant i usually just scroll past them to see if anything else is worth responding to

isnt this the mid-30s raver guy?

and i love the way that i make probably more than both of them combined really gets under their skin.

........and how the insecure resort to making it a sword swinging contest. next he's gonna brag about how many girls he gets and how big his dick is. insecure, insecure

and dont worry fred, i know what you make and it aint shit

ante, they need some extra mousepads over in marketing.........

and i love the way that i make probably more than both of them combined really gets under their skin.

i mean, im a raver in my mid 30's, right? :laugh:

salary was discussed 10 pages ago.

and it was all hypothetical..

continue being a non factor in this thread

but it is a FACT that you are 32.