Clubplanet Nightlife Community

7 in a row

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right ante, and now that i am with citi/sb i may be able to almost triple what i was making 5 years ago.............pretty crazy, right?

take a hit at 60k....:laugh:

hopefully you wont be one of the 100,000 layoffs..

by the time i reach your age.. I'll DEF be earning more than you if not already

you keep forgetting you got over 4 years on me.. which is pretty sad

Doom! you missed a wonderful saturday night! Gracie and I started the night off at Park Cafe, then made our way over to Indigo on 31st street!

How was the food? That malaka Tony also owns the cafe across the street, Baru. With you moving to the Bronx soon, we definitely have to stop by Bohemian Hall ASAP.

what about lower westchester? I heard all the big funds are moving to the Yonkers are and hiring Iona students who live with their parents in queens :laugh:

:laugh: where do u get your information? i havent worked in westchester in over 4 years.

i guess all LIU grads would rather pay rent in the Bx then save for a house :laugh:

that is a nice little tidbit of information doom. what city would you say Darien is similar to considering the fact that is where I work?

working in CT is so average :(

Oh Darien? Since Jersey City is comparable to Stamford, Darien would probably be on the same level as Princeton, where the support positions usually are for the back-office.

A) has never seen millions rounded

B) has never heard of a 49% tax rate on bonuses

dude where do u work? bed bath and beyond?

hmm.. let me see..

somewhere where we dont round millions and dont get a bonus :idea:

youre pretty quick for being an accountant that complains about his job all the time.

Nice to see you have it all planned out Ante. don't let these guys get to you. you should be proud of yourself. it's good to see you doing well with a nice plan set out for yourself

a few more years you will probably be some hot shot lawyer, married to your beautiful girlfriend, living in your new colonial starting to make a family :)

Actually, they split it up......tony sold his interest in park and now runs the other one across the street full time. His partner (the short old guy) runs park full time now.

The bronx may be in trouble, some issues are arising.

Is Baru actually breaking-even? It usually looks like a ghost-town.

It seems that Park has lost its edge as well. Is the half-guido/half-malaka waitress from Whitestone still there? She's a sweet girl.

Nice to see you have it all planned out Ante. don't let these guys get to you. you should be proud of yourself. it's good to see you doing well with a nice plan set out for yourself

a few more years you will probably be some hot shot lawyer, married to your beautiful girlfriend, living in your new colonial starting to make a family :)

Im glad you are distancing yourself nmn.. maybe you can sprinkle some more " :) " in your next reply.

i honestly dont think anyone that posts here could ever "get" to me :)

ante ur seriously seriously making a bigger ass of urself than necessary...i was gona get into this and explain the concept of materiality but its pointless

ghost, honestly.. who are you to talk about making a bigger ass of yourself? ive sonned you so many times here it isnt even funny. you are really my son.

if its pointless, then why even mention it? are you THAT bored at your job?

you can have the last word. I know you really want it in this battle.

Im glad you are distancing yourself nmn.. maybe you can sprinkle some more " :) " in your next reply.

i honestly dont think anyone that posts here could ever "get" to me :)

who is trying to "get" you? i found it funny someone with your great knowledge in the business world who has taken MBA classes couldn't figure out that spread sheet. that was my main point until you decided to take it to the next level by trying to put down my job.

:laugh:

the funny thing is they have this tagteam goin and still have the audacity to say.."hey doom, why do you always stick up for Ante? Can you join us once in a while and try to rattle him? "

:blown:

Easy now. I can't disagree that it's fun to have a go with you.

who is trying to "get" you? i found it funny someone with your great knowledge in the business world who has taken MBA classes couldn't figure out that spread sheet. that was my main point until you decided to take it to the next level by trying to put down my job.

nmn, have you ever seen a list of baseball payrolls rounded to the millions? and if so, where?