Clubplanet Nightlife Community

7 in a row

ghost, honestly.. who are you to talk about making a bigger ass of yourself? ive sonned you so many times here it isnt even funny. you are really my son.

if its pointless, then why even mention it? are you THAT bored at your job?

you can have the last word. I know you really want it in this battle.

i think you purposely type as much garbage as you can without ever making a point and hit the "submit reply" button

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nmn, have you ever seen a list of baseball payrolls rounded to the millions? and if so, where?

what dont you get...it has nothing to do with it being a baseball payroll...it is just obvious that the spread sheet was rounding considering it should be known that they were talking about millions of dollars. you thought it was a mistake. like you said though serg should have made a notation considering the audience he was showing it to isn't too bright :)

what dont you get...it has nothing to do with it being a baseball payroll...it is just obvious that the spread sheet was rounding considering it should be known that they were talking about millions of dollars. you thought it was a mistake. like you said though serg should have made a notation considering the audience he was showing it to isn't too bright :)

dont speak about fkornre like that.

i take it this is the point where, since youve lost the career angle, then the being nice angle, you resort to the

"youre posts are pointless" angle

:aright:

once again you "got" me...now I will resort to the I was PWN3D angle and IT'S TOO EASY :(

hope you entertained yourself a bit today. i must go get ready for my miserable commute back to queens now. make sure to IM me later on how glad you are that you finally quit CP for good and are trying to stop posting on message boards all together. i see it's working out well for you. good night sir :)

i can tell you what happens..

btw, last king of scotland was excellent. best movie of last year.

It was a great film, but PL and Iwo Jima were better. And how is your opinion supposed to be respected? You said "Collateral" was the best film of all time!

"i have a little bit experience in finance since i collaborate with the finance dept here.. but im sure the mba classes i took/taking will help here.."

I am still in awe that someone with such experience couldn't figure out that spreadsheet...."i collaborate with the finance dept here" :laugh:

i still cant believe he's sticking with the "ive never seen payroll rounded" argument...weak

i've never seen payroll rounded either

then again....i'm not an accountant, i dont do accounting, i dont deal with accounting in my company, i havent wasted many an hour at a community college learning accounting so i could work for some scumbag accountant as an intern in hopes to do the same excel plug-ins the rest of my life, and whenever i do need to do accounting i cut a check to an accountant to do the shit for me because i dont have the time

just saying......

yeah seriously that would suck ...i would feel bad for someone in that predicament...

im glad i went to a 4 yr school and completed my major at an accredited institution under the tutelage of some of America's top accountants...we're both lucky Jon...me with my accounting degree..and u with ur Engineering degree which u use to sell timeshares