Clubplanet Nightlife Community

7 in a row

this has nothing to do with holding hands..

if I was reading an income statement then i wouldnt have said anything..

ive never ever ever seen a list of baseball payrolls rounded to the millions..

:( time to create a screen name - imsosorryante :(

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will...after you continue spending your time creating some more spreadsheets based on some internet debates..

you must be really important at your job!

:blown:

that took me 10 mins ...its kinda sorta what i do being an accountant..compiling and analyzing data is a part of the job description..

but leme ask u this..where do u find the time in ur busy schedule to squeeze in all the YTMND's...Photoshops...and messageboards u post on ?

bow out gracefully from this one..spare urself further embarassment Notation Master

that took me 10 mins ...its kinda sorta what i do being an accountant..compiling and analyzing data is a part of the job description..

but leme ask u this..where do u find the time in ur busy schedule to squeeze in all the YTMND's...Photoshops...and messageboards u post on ?

bow out gracefully from this one..spare urself further embarassment Notation Master

when was the last time i created a ytmnd or photoshop?

sorry but i havent been posting much due to greater responsibilities..

keep living in the past serge..see how far that gets you..

way to change the subject. has nothing to do with talking shit about the mets. i stated earlier that I agree with serg when it comes to talking about payrolls. i dont see why you continue to bring up the yankees payroll when the mets have the 3rd highest payroll in the league.

and for the record...who is who's pet? I thought serg was my pet. Maybe you should talk to your pal jon and get confirmation since he was the one who came up with that. hop off his dick and come up with your own material.

good thing you are looking in to becoming a doctor or a lawyer. you obviously dont have what it takes to make it in the business world.

way to change the subject. has nothing to do with talking shit about the mets. i stated earlier that I agree with serg when it comes to talking about payrolls. i dont see why you continue to bring up the yankees payroll when the mets have the 3rd highest payroll in the league.

and for the record...who is who's pet? I thought serg was my pet. Maybe you should talk to your pal jon and get confirmation since he was the one who came up with that. hop off his dick and come up with your own material.

good thing you are looking in to becoming a doctor or a lawyer. you obviously dont have what it takes to make it in the business world.

maybe i should learn from you.. drive over an hour into Ct, pay 2 tolls..over $3 a gallon for gas.. just to be a secretary..

:laugh:

i see boredom is in full effect today..

i guess i was the topic in todays chatroom..i could picture it now..

"ante is posting on the sports forum today.. lets go try to rattle him today"

pathetic

none of you will ever get to me.. i know ive left enough scars on all of you that you keep trying though..which makes it even funnier :laugh:

well, considering that i considered law school when i was an undergrad 10 years ago, i never really had to buy any books. I got my pre-law but never went any farther than that........but nice change of subject ante.......

well when i go.. maybe you can live vicariously through me... but then again.. i dont do drugs, gamble, or stalk asian girls on club messageboards..

regardless..ill make sure to do much better than you ever did..

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/928380-post6.html

maybe i should learn from you.. drive over an hour into Ct, pay 2 tolls..over $3 a gallon for gas.. just to be a secretary..

call it what you would like but my Christmas bonus alone for being a "secretary" is atleast half if not more of what you make for an entire year...

hmmm...i remember a certain someone inquiring about possibly working in CT at my company if they were hiring...maybe you would have requested my boss to pay for your daily commute when you negotiated your salary if I ever got you an interview... do you REALLY want me to continue????

Felix_Leiter

CP Needs ME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what kinda jobs?

salary?

benefits?

do tell..

<3 ya