Clubplanet Nightlife Community

7 in a row

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and for the record I agree with Serg when it comes to speaking about payroll for the NY teams...I try to stay away from that argument as much as I can because in no way are the Mets hurting in being able to go out and get players. Even if the Yankees payroll is about $75mm more than the mets :)

and for the record I agree with Serg when it comes to speaking about payroll for the NY teams...I try to stay away from that argument as much as I can because in no way are the Mets hurting in being able to go out and get players. Even if the Yankees payroll is about $75mm more than the mets :)

just saying...right? lol

and mattingly used to say he didnt want to be the yankees skipper...but they all lie...

Don't get me wrong, Mattingly is definitely being groomed to be a manager, but I don't think he'll be the next manager... Look at Willie Randolph... For a while it looked like he would be next in line but he ended up taking the Mets job...

Don't get me wrong, Mattingly is definitely being groomed to be a manager, but I don't think he'll be the next manager... Look at Willie Randolph... For a while it looked like he would be next in line but he ended up taking the Mets job...

i hear ya...i hope he isnt our next manager...

willie would have been but he didnt wait around long enough...torre might have stepped down earlier had it been willie he would be passing the torch to...

as much as i loved mattingly when he played he is just a jinx to the organization...anytime he is around or associated with the team we dont win...

are u 2 morons? or do u work @ supermarkets?

i guess reading financials isnt really ur thing...but theres this crazy shit called ROUNDING ...fuckin mind blowing dude..considering when ur talking about 10's of millions of dollars..noone cares about 500$

glad to see you are putting that much effort into this..

but

with the yankees having

more in payroll and being last place while the mets are in first..

you really owned me!

going back to my original point..you gota pay to play..compare the salaries..not the yankees have been decreasing payroll in the last 3 where the mets have been increasing ..

are u 2 morons? or do u work @ supermarkets?

i guess reading financials isnt really ur thing...but theres this crazy shit called ROUNDING ...fuckin mind blowing dude..considering when ur talking about 10's of millions of dollars..noone cares about 500$

too bad your spreadsheet has 10's of THOUSANDS of dollars..

what a jerkoff..

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick comeback

wish i had a nifty photoshop of u backpedalling right about now

dude....this might not be ur thing...but u always round millions..noone cares about 100's of dollars when ur talking about 10's of millions..and just like with most things in life..u wont always have someoen to hold ur hand thru everything and guide u ....so for me to put a notation ..come on buddy..

dude....this might not be ur thing...but u always round millions..noone cares about 100's of dollars when ur talking about 10's of millions..and just like with most things in life..u wont always have someoen to hold ur hand thru everything and guide u ....so for me to put a notation ..come on buddy..

i know your talking to smokesum...

but i didnt know no one cares about 100's of dollars when your talking about 10's of millions...i would care but luckily i dont have to worry...i worry about my 1's of dollars :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick comeback

wish i had a nifty photoshop of u backpedalling right about now

this has nothing to do with holding hands..

if I was reading an income statement then i wouldnt have said anything..

ive never ever ever seen a list of baseball payrolls rounded to the millions..

i know in your job, you round a lot..

maybe you should have thought outside the box