Clubplanet Nightlife Community

7 in a row

go for it ante! I am sure you are intelligent and skilled enough to succeed in the world of law or medicine :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i succeed in whatever world i chose.. that includes the world of internet drama

now begone you annoying flea.. shouldnt you be scowering the internet for a pic of sexybabyd's baby

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

call it what you would like but my Christmas bonus alone for being a "secretary" is atleast half if not more of what you make for an entire year...

hmmm...i remember a certain someone inquiring about possibly working in CT at my company if they were hiring...maybe you would have requested my boss to pay for your daily commute when you negotiated your salary if I ever got you an interview... do you REALLY want me to continue????

Felix_Leiter

CP Needs ME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what kinda jobs?

salary?

benefits?

do tell..

<3 ya

do you know for a fact how much i make? didnt think so.. so you are really talking out of your ass as usual.

can you also post the date of that PM while we are at it?

goes to show you are still at the same place rotting away while serving your boss his coffee and laughing at all of his unfunny jokes..

do you know for a fact how much i make? didnt think so.. so you are really talking out of your ass as usual.

can you also post the date of that PM while we are at it?

goes to show you are still at the same place rotting away while serving your boss his coffee and laughing at all of his unfunny jokes..

I know what you would have wanted to get paid if you got a job here and I think I can assume that between the time of that PM whether it was a year or two ago you are not making that much more if that at all and based off of that info is where i came up with those numbers :)

I will keep serving my boss coffee, keep kissing his ass or do whatever else he asks of me as long as he keeps signing those nice big checks for me.

I know what you would have wanted to get paid if you got a job here and I think I can assume that between the time of that PM whether it was a year or two ago you are not making that much more if that at all and based off of that info is where i came up with those numbers :)

I will keep serving my boss coffee, keep kissing his ass or do whatever else he asks of me as long as he keeps signing those nice big checks for me.

my dear boy, what difference does it make if i did or did not increase my salary from the time of that PM (which was a while ago).. you didnt know what I made back then either..so please stop talking out of your ass

and sure, keep bragging about those bonus checks your boss signs.. when you decide to ever start cashing them for real cash, you deplete their value by half...

you keep talkin about bonus money you wont see until you retire..

you got me there kiddo :aright:

and me telling you.."i'll take a hit and accept 60g's a year" hardly speaks about how much i make.

i didnt ruin anything.. the chatroom posse decided to target me today in the sports forum..

u did it to urself with all ur backpedaling....once in a while u can chalk it up as a loss and move on...especially when ur arguing with someones profession ...but that aint ur thing Mobutu..i understand

u did it to urself with all ur backpedaling....once in a while u can chalk it up as a loss and move on...especially when ur arguing with someones profession ...but that aint ur thing Mobutu..i understand

ill say it again.. ive never seen a list of baseball payrolls rounded to the thousands..

hardly a loss Phil

what are you talking about??? money i wont see till i retire...my bonuses are cash. i decide what if any i put away in to my retirement plan. idgi so now getting a nice christmas bonus is a bad thing? :confused:

let me spell this out for you a little slower...you have told me what you would need to make in order to accept a job at my office. based off of that I can assume that you were not making more than that at the time because who would take a new job for less money. it's retarded to get in to details of what each other makes but I find it funny someone in your position talking shit about my job.

sorry didn't realize you went back and edited your post...yeah you asking for atleast $60k to work for us doesn't say anything about the type of money you make. I'm sure you were making closer to $80k but was willing to take a reduction in salary just so you could work with me in a great environment :kiss2:

what are you talking about??? money i wont see till i retire...my bonuses are cash. i decide what if any i put away in to my retirement plan. idgi so now getting a nice christmas bonus is a bad thing? :confused:

let me spell this out for you a little slower...you have told me what you would need to make in order to accept a job at my office. based off of that I can assume that you were not making more than that at the time because who would take a new job for less money. it's retarded to get in to details of what each other makes but I find it funny someone in your position talking shit about my job.

sorry didn't realize you went back and edited your post...yeah you asking for atleast $60k to work for us doesn't say anything about the type of money you make. I'm sure you were making closer to $80k but was willing to take a reduction in salary just so you could work with me in a great environment :kiss2:

now you are the one backpedaling.. i explicitly remember (and i have a good memory) you complaining about how you dont get all your bonus if you decide to cash it out.. so quit with the bullshit. i never fudge the truth in these nonsense online battles, so neither should you

its great that you are trying to save face and try to be friendly with your kissing smilys now..

but the fact of the matter is if you came into this thread and attacked me.

its ok though, i know you and serge always double team your online battles.. but next time please take that garbage out of the sports forum

now you are the one backpedaling.. i explicitly remember (and i have a good memory) you complaining about how you dont get all your bonus if you decide to cash it out.. so quit with the bullshit. i never fudge the truth in these nonsense online battles, so neither should you

yeah it's called taxes :rolleyes:

The median expected salary for a typical Help Desk Support in the United States is $43,767. This basic market pricing report was prepared using our Certified Compensation Professionals' analysis of survey data collected from thousands of HR departments at employers of all sizes, industries and geographies.

The median expected salary for a typical Help Desk Support in the United States is $43,767. This basic market pricing report was prepared using our Certified Compensation Professionals' analysis of survey data collected from thousands of HR departments at employers of all sizes, industries and geographies.
:laugh:

why do you keep assuming im help desk?

ive never worked help desk in my life and never would. :laugh::laugh:

right ante, and now that i am with citi/sb i may be able to almost triple what i was making 5 years ago.............pretty crazy, right?

take a hit at 60k....:laugh:

What are you doing at Smith Barney? Are you a Q-Analyst?