Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tao Beach

JusT_LoU

Spent a few days at Tao Beach in the past two weeks... incredible!

Really, really, really impressed and pleased with what they've done there. The layout is great, the cabanas are AMAZING, the staff exceptional, and the crowd is wonderful.

Whether you hit it on a big party day or a chill weekday, it's an excellent spot.

By far my favorite pool spot in Vegas... one of the best pool vibes I've enjoyed anywhere in the world.

are there any advantages to staying in at the venetian? are u allowed in if ur not? cover?

i like the venetian and always wanted to stay there--maybe now i will

are there any advantages to staying in at the venetian? are u allowed in if ur not? cover?

i like the venetian and always wanted to stay there--maybe now i will

they dont charge a cover.

even if u stay there it doesnt garente u get in but if u are going there let me know my boy runs it

they dont charge a cover.

even if u stay there it doesnt garente u get in but if u are going there let me know my boy runs it

aight i def will--not sure when, but im gonna head out there before sept is over and wanna check out tao beach....i was just too shot during mem day to make it there that saturday

Spent a few days at Tao Beach in the past two weeks... incredible!

Really, really, really impressed and pleased with what they've done there. The layout is great, the cabanas are AMAZING, the staff exceptional, and the crowd is wonderful.

Whether you hit it on a big party day or a chill weekday, it's an excellent spot.

By far my favorite pool spot in Vegas... one of the best pool vibes I've enjoyed anywhere in the world.

hey man -

glad to hear you liked it!

just curious though, howd you get in? was there a line? who was DJing? lotta hotties with no top on?!?! lol

glad to hear you liked it!

just curious though, howd you get in? was there a line? who was DJing? lotta hotties with no top on?!?! lol

We had a group of 15 (more gals) so we did a cabana one our days there, and I too have a few friends at Tao Beach. :)

Beautiful ladies abound to be sure!

Don't remember who the DJs were. Local guys, solid. Perfect grooves, perfect vibe for the scene. Great sound system in that place, they didn't even come close to pushing it while we were there but it's easy to see that place can seriously rock. Nice individual soundsystems in each cabana, too.

No serious lines, but anytime I poked my head out front or went to the bathroom, there were always a few people hovering, hoping to get in.

At first a few of our gals were a bit shy about shedding their tops, but thankfully those Tao Pasties help ease things a bit. Not to mention the Taojitos. Mmmm.