Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Cinco De Mayo...

your man offers to watch the game with you before the fight that you didnt want to see but your response was "if i get someone to go im tailgating"...so i was just curious... :)

we talked about it earlier, he always watches it w me. im sayin that i would like to tailgate, its the playoffs, that is all. if i cant go w anyone then ill stay home, if i can find someone im goin, whats the big deal???

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sugar and haze are the celebrity CP couple where their every post is analyzed and broken down...we are worse than the damn paparazzi and tabloids just waiting to see when they will get married and eventually divorced :banghead:

well u cant divorce if yer not married right? and trust me thats not happening soon . sorry guyz

sugar and haze are the celebrity CP couple where their every post is analyzed and broken down...we are worse than the damn paparazzi and tabloids just waiting to see when they will get married and eventually divorced :banghead:

:funny::laugh:

hey how are u? my week is alrite so far, i am tired from going out sunday nite still, i am working on sat and looking SOOO forward to cinco de mayo afterwards :) even though mike doesnt think i can drink more than 2 beers, lol.

hows LA? i read today on msn.com that LA was voted most polluted city man that sux. oh well i still want to live there lol.

who knows. the beach (air) is never like that, thats why i stay near the water lol... but yeah, the air overall has been annoying the last few weeks ... i came back in town and got a cold overnight from the weird air lately.

i think LA's been most polluted for the past 21091012 years.... have you ever flown in there? sooo gross... you are flying right into some nasty brown/grey pollution cloud that you can see from the airplane window... :worry:

hahah when i flew when it was nighttime and i was woken up when we were landing....but word its pretty bad, too bad about all that pollution.

i love cali anyways

hahah when i flew when it was nighttime and i was woken up when we were landing....but word its pretty bad, too bad about all that pollution.

i love cali anyways

is not like how lola describes it. in the 90s it was like. Now at the beach the most you can ever complain about is overcast fog. Otherwise its always clear. Of course, there's the Valley, but if you choose to live there its your own fault lol.

is not like how lola describes it. in the 90s it was like. Now at the beach the most you can ever complain about is overcast fog. Otherwise its always clear. Of course, there's the Valley, but if you choose to live there its your own fault lol.

I was there in 2000 and it was gross :yuck:

whatever kid.. when i flew in during the day time (and theres been many times) you can see the brown/grey smog filled cloud as you come in for your decent. At least i could.. it wasn't hard to miss or anything..

i never claimed i went to the beach and said there was smog. I specifically pointed out the cloud only when i flew in. its not like i saw it when i was hanging out on the strip or while at the los angeles pier.. lol

what is chevy's? I have seen the one by Port Authority but I always thought it was like an arcarde?

ive been to a chevys in staten island (maybe on richmond ave? i dont remember) a few times, its a commercial chain, so not really authentic but better than some other ones, its usually really crowded.