Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where can you find the worst juiceheads besides crackfactory...

The thing I hate about those muscleheads is that they think that they're just TOO good to move over a little so that I can pass by... I guess they truly DO think that the world revolves around them... So like Ph0enix said before... do you know what it's like walking THROUGH a group of JUICEHEADS? It's like walking through a THORN BUSH! haa haa... i'm getting scratched up left and right with these guys...

------------------

If YoU'Re GoNNa PaRtY With Me... BeSt Be PrePaReD...

The thing I hate about those muscleheads is that they think that they're just TOO good to move over a little so that I can pass by... I guess they truly DO think that the world revolves around them... So like Ph0enix said before... do you know what it's like walking THROUGH a group of JUICEHEADS? It's like walking through a THORN BUSH! haa haa... i'm getting scratched up left and right with these guys...

------------------

If YoU'Re GoNNa PaRtY With Me... BeSt Be PrePaReD...

Guest crystalmethodny

I dunno...

thankfully I live in Manhattan... though, Im moving to Chelsea soon, thus, all those nice little Junior Chelsea boyz will be running around, hitting on my poor straight self.

LOL

Cool people though, no dizzy.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

Def. Tempts, XS, & Surf Club...... smile.gif

XS hasn't really been too bad, except for last weekend, otherwise the crowd there is pretty cool.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

Originally posted by princesssnj:

i dont think you can find any worse then the juiceheads from factory....dancin to the juicehead anthem oompa loompa.....

Try Exit.. I dont think you will hear Oompa in SF anymore..

------------------

The Skys Are Little Fluffy Clouds.. They Were Long, Clear.. There Were Lots OF Stars, At Night..

Guest crystalmethodny

The gym.

Duh.

Just ask Pox

*ducks*

------------------

Originally posted by kitty19:

we all seem to crap on the heads of muscle guys, but has anyone had good experiences with muscleheads?

Who's " We All "??

------------------

The Skys Are Little Fluffy Clouds.. They Were Long, Clear.. There Were Lots OF Stars, At Night..

Guest crystalmethodny

There is nothing wrong with muscle heads!

Dont discriminate because they're bodies are huge.... just discriminate if their attitudes are bad.

I know some good people who look fantastic (I could only wish to have half a body like that) and are super cool.

Of course... most of us know what it feels like to get annoyed by someone who's got his head stuck up his ass just cause his bicept is bigger then his dick.

Biatch!

------------------

ive never had any good experiences with muscleheads...

a)most get drunk and stupid and rude

B) 4 of them jumped my friends boyfriend at exit for no reason

c)they try to attack me

so most not all deserve to be crapped on

------------------

HOUSE MUSiC ALL NIGHT LONG..YA HEARD

ITALiANS DO EVERYTHiNG BETTER!!!

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

There is nothing wrong with muscle heads!

Dont discriminate because they're bodies are huge.... just discriminate if their attitudes are bad.

I know some good people who look fantastic (I could only wish to have half a body like that) and are super cool.

Of course... most of us know what it feels like to get annoyed by someone who's got his head stuck up his ass just cause his bicept is bigger then his dick.

Biatch!

...attitude and the stubles ...UGH! ...if you choose to shave your arms, legs, back, nastrals ...whatever the case ...then do it on a regular basis so you don't scratch people!!!

------------------

...Ph0eniX