Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victor Was.....

was totally packed, even at 7am when i left. victor sounded good from when i heard him briefly but i spent almost all of my time in the basement where i could breathe....and victor is def one of my fav djs but i dont like hearing him when i can't move.

that was my first time hearing him and i loved it.. i was in the VIP section on the main floor left of the main stairs so i pretty much saw the right side of his face the whole night lol... i even went down the the basement for the stimulus/response party and ran into Gabe down there i got exhausted around 10pm so then i left... but i'd deff go again if he does Pacha

Nope. Pachita was open all night, just had to walk up stairs. Hip Hop, then it switched over to Victor as soon as he got on.

It was so comfortable. There was just a very nice ambiance to the room + i could sit and take a load off

Nope. Pachita was open all night, just had to walk up stairs. Hip Hop, then it switched over to Victor as soon as he got on.

It was so comfortable. There was just a very nice ambiance to the room + i could sit and take a load off

well fuck i would have hung there too, although i had a good time in the basement, urban relief proj was great when i got there at 430!

It was def closed off everytime I tried going up there..

I had an amazing time myself as well.