Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kinda quiet in here....

best record in baseball.....keep whining over there mike, we got no time for jackasses out here

Who's whining? My team is still in 1st place even after this horrible skid we are on...I'm very content where we are...I'm just crossing my fingers that the Red Sox choke some how because of asshole fans like yourself :)

:shake: <-------- me rattled once again

Its baseball season and usually there is way more activity

funny how bandwaggon Yankee fans remain dormant when their team is losing and are obnoxious when their team is on top

Yeah, maybe we have been a little quiet. The Yanks were playing pretty badly in April/May, but we all knew that they would hit their stride eventually. That's quite unlike you Sox fans who bitched and moaned like little girls during all those years that you finished in second place because it was sooooooo unfair that the Yankees spent tons of money to put together the best team that they could. But you guys can't play that card anymore, because the Sox are guilty of the same thing. When they had holes to fill, they just went out and spent tons of cash on free agents (Drew, Lowell, Matsuzaka, etc.) So what are you left with now? You gloat about how your team is so great because they have the best record half way through June. Well the Yanks are only 9.5 out at this point, which is well within striking distance (just ask Bucky Dent). And even if you guys finish with the best record, just keep in mind that the team with the best record in the league has only won ONE World Series since 1990; and that was the Yankees in '98.

their pitching would dominate the AL West not to mention their squad is pretty solid. you can make a case for most of the west, but typical of NL teams, the west is being underestimated

You have lost your mind.

If you think wells or maddux would dominate in the AL you are nuts.

Chris Young had a 4.50+ era in the AL, and a 2.90 or so in the NL west.

You can't honestly believe this right? You have to be joking.

You have lost your mind.

If you think wells or maddux would dominate in the AL you are nuts.

Chris Young had a 4.50+ era in the AL, and a 2.90 or so in the NL west.

You can't honestly believe this right? You have to be joking.

the middle relievers are the cream of the crop if not the best middle relief in the league. also, they got THE most consistant and THE most proven, trustworthy closer in the league.

Wait, I forgot to mention the best starting pitcher in the league this year so far

Look at the angels and how that team wins games. The Padres play the same kind of game. Pitching wins games, not a bunch of big bats.

and why are we even pinpointing the padres anyway? i stated the NL West is the best division in the league so far.....and if anyone would consistantly watch the games (i split my baseball time between the sox and the padres since i'm not usually home in time for the sox games) they'd agree