Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Paris Hilton!!!

stljim

Seperate issue. Did anyone else know that Jimi Hendrix first recordings as a solo artist where done with one of Kieth Richards guitars turned upside down, I think that is so COOL.

Yes, because back then they did not have right and left handed guitars, so he played it upside down to compensate.

It really sucks to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, now she got stuck being made the example of. People are always talking about how celeb's get away with so much crap, and an unfortunate few are paying that price to appease the masses. And I dont even like her myself, she's a moron for sure, and another shitty example of how young women, or women in general, should look, behave, or carry themselves.. Between the slutty "heiresses", and girls gone wild dumb asses, it's no wonder that a lot of girls think the only way to get a man is to serve it right up. Of course then they dont understand why when it doesnt last, or the guy is a creep (O.K. enough soapboxing) I also agree with Poccnr, there is a certain amount of responsibility, it is rare that anyone can perverbiably "have their cake and eat it too" I am in a profession that holds me to a higher standard of conduct , so if I have to follow the "extra" stringint rules, you'd better fkn follow the standard ones...shhheeet!!! :clap2:

I too agree that celebs get away with way too much... recent examples that we have range from sports figures to drunk movie makers/ film stars. I also am in a profession that has a high degree of standards. Do people fall off the standards wagon in all professions? Oh hell yea! I have known quite a few just in mine alone. Does that excuse them, no, it doesn't. However, now the bar has been set! Let's see what happens when the next celeb/ sports figure or anyone else in the lime light breaks the law. I'd be interested to see how it is handled.

I too agree that celebs get away with way too much... recent examples that we have range from sports figures to drunk movie makers/ film stars. I also am in a profession that has a high degree of standards. Do people fall off the standards wagon in all professions? Oh hell yea! I have known quite a few just in mine alone. Does that excuse them, no, it doesn't. However, now the bar has been set! Let's see what happens when the next celeb/ sports figure or anyone else in the lime light breaks the law. I'd be interested to see how it is handled.

You do always seem thoughtful

Good stuff in that CNN article, wonder how the Larry King will go tonight. Didnt Chuck Berry serve time again in the 80's for tax evasion or something?

Well if you wanna bring up muscians that got screwed financially, look up poor Mr.Willie Nelson. :(

I must say I am kind of amazed at how many views this is still getting. Anyway I too hope she does something positive for those less fortunate than herself, some sorta Paris Hilton house or whatever it is she comes up.