Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Paris Hilton!!!

stljim

My friends and I were discussing how the media has taken to Paris Hilton's plight in jail overboard. :blah: The amazing thing is that she has been readmitted for 2 days now, I think, and all the media hype is over. :cry: My thinking behind it, is that now she is just another number. :nopity: Do we care about whether or not she is in jail for breaking the law, or are we inquisitive as to what she is doing/ or is being done to her while she is behind bars? Food for thought, seeing that the hype has died down.

Whether it be 45 days or 23 days, it overkill by the judge, the avg. person only serves 2 or 3 days for same offense. shes being punished harder for her status and this judge trying to make name for himself.

Which offense exactly are we speaking of? Besides, this person who "judged" her is exactly that. A judge! Ergo, this is an individual who has experience in dealing judgement, where the punishment fits the crime. :deadfish: Now, with me not being an attorney or a judge, I would state that the person behind the bench who is making the call, probably has access to files that we cannot see, to include the media. I would state that I would not go from speculation on comment on whether the imposition of sentencing is harsh or light... without seeing all the facts :nono:. What I do know is that this is not Ms. Hilton's first time in front of one of these public servants.

While I realize few people have any sympathy for this girl, it seems odd to me so many lawyers would come on tv and state that they have never seen a punishment so harsh for the offense that she was charged with. I am of the belief that there is wide-spread jealousy working against Ms Hilton including this judge. If everyperson in this country was honest withthemselves they would admit they to would like to be rich, beautiful and have no responsibilities. As far as being good for her, i suppose only time will tell.

Hows Dantes been lately?

Actually, haven't been. Sorry lalate. I can tell you that they closed Liquid Blue due to the fact that the club staff was "fighting".... yes.... "fighting" with clubgoers. This as well as a gang of citations for serving to minors. All in all, Judgment= 2 months in the penalty box. i.e. No doors open at all. I should be able to hit it up now! :)

If everyperson in this country was honest withthemselves they would admit they to would like to be rich, beautiful and have no responsibilities. As far as being good for her, i suppose only time will tell.

Subjectively, I too believe that everyone would like to be beautiful and rich... or at least somewhat pleasant to look at and financially comfortable. As far as having no responsibilities, just because she might have the other two doesn't automatically give her free reign to not have any part of the third. Responsiblity doesn't pertain to those that are less fortunate alone. In fact, history has shown that the more influential a person is, the more they feel that it is their duty to act in accordance with an even more elevated set of values and responsibilities. James P. Morgan and John Rockefeller are some excellent examples. Now whether you agree these people were attractive or not is on you, but responsibility is equal to all, that is where the judge comes in and we all know how that ruling went. If being a "moron" were a crime... Ms. Hilton would be remanded for much longer in the Iron Bar Hilton than present sentencing has been issued.

First, I dont know any Dante or what that means. As far as Paris compared to other wealthy people, she clearly doesnt hold herself to a higher standard and no law can make her, until this judge came along she was doing just fine being herself as I described. The only point i'm making is the penalty she got is excessive compared to others faced with the same charges, i believe this judge is trying to make a name for himself. Furthermore, it is clear that the sherriff didnt think it was good for her not to be eating or sleeping at all while in confinement, there were many other options this judge could have chosen, but he didnt he chose to be as harsh as possible.

It really sucks to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, now she got stuck being made the example of. People are always talking about how celeb's get away with so much crap, and an unfortunate few are paying that price to appease the masses. And I dont even like her myself, she's a moron for sure, and another shitty example of how young women, or women in general, should look, behave, or carry themselves.. Between the slutty "heiresses", and girls gone wild dumb asses, it's no wonder that a lot of girls think the only way to get a man is to serve it right up. Of course then they dont understand why when it doesnt last, or the guy is a creep (O.K. enough soapboxing) I also agree with Poccnr, there is a certain amount of responsibility, it is rare that anyone can perverbiably "have their cake and eat it too" I am in a profession that holds me to a higher standard of conduct , so if I have to follow the "extra" stringint rules, you'd better fkn follow the standard ones...shhheeet!!! :clap2:

Its neat to have some real thought interjected in to this conversation. And i also agree poccnr makes some valid points, the real issue here is what you said about making an example of someone and how truely unfair that is. Bottom line she'll be out Monday and this will be over. Free Paris Hilton!!!