Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio Mezmor closing and reopening up as Club Mansion: True or False?

So the word is Studio Mezmor is becoming Club Mansion from the peeps from Miami Florida.

Anyone have the industry scoop on this?

I'm sure this will be another name change procedure.

This statement was on a flyer outside of PachaNYC

June 30 2007

Come and Celebrate the Closing of NYC's Big Room on 28th Street

Studio Mezmor Offical Closing Party

I have mentioned this a while back and have recently confirmed with my INDUSTRY sources that this information of STUDIO MEZMORE changing to MANSION is 100% completely FALSE!!! The new owners are very dedicated to bringing back that oldschool nyc dance scene where it was all about the music which is why they are planning on combining it in to two of NYC's legendary clubs. Yes that is right, they will be alternating the venue's names every weekend from TWILO and the TUNNEL. It will no longer be about models & bottles. This is exactly what NYC needs to revive the music scene. More info to follow but expect HUGE things. This will put NYC back on the map!!!!

You mean the one that your not a part of you know the one that doesnt use fake names and wastes time talking crap and nonsense on messageboards.

Its good to be part of that list i know.

Actually before you start concealing your vast inferiority complex and numerous insecurities by employing your habitual yet very tiresome act of feigning to be somewhat significant; it is absolutely pertinent for you to stop and analyze the facts. While the truth may mar your ego, you must comprehend that you are not the only person who has contacts in the nightlife “industry”. Felix, who I ascertain does not work in anyway or form as a promoter, has several connections and assisted me in more than one occasion. This includes everything from having my name put on a list to see famous DJs spin at the big clubs to receiving free drinks at smaller venues. However of course, his simple acts of generosity cannot even compare to your incredible lifetime achievements, such as stalking Armand Van Helden at a Halloween costume shop, putting up videos on YouTube where you are proudly rambling on to ducks in an incoherent state, to that masterful PR move you pulled off, when you managed to coerce your cerebral peers that Pacha was now “underground” enough to hold your parties, despite the apparent fact that you used to disparage the club and other “big rooms” on a daily basis on several, different message-boards. Bravo - not even could Ogilvy & Mather have produced that spin!

What I am trying to convey to you, is that you should have greater goals in life, than just being “industry”. I admit that I am often ignorant and confused at times, however I am unquestionably confident that there is much more to life than boasting to others on message-boards that there is a picture of you wearing a sombrero on party flyers. Cheers!

Actually before you start concealing your vast inferiority complex and numerous insecurities by employing your habitual yet very tiresome act of feigning to be somewhat significant; it is absolutely pertinent for you to stop and analyze the facts. While the truth may mar your ego, you must comprehend that you are not the only person who has contacts in the nightlife “industryâ€. Felix, who I ascertain does not work in anyway or form as a promoter, has several connections and assisted me in more than one occasion. This includes everything from having my name put on a list to see famous DJs spin at the big clubs to receiving free drinks at smaller venues. However of course, his simple acts of generosity cannot even compare to your incredible lifetime achievements, such as stalking Armand Van Helden at a Halloween costume shop, putting up videos on YouTube where you are proudly rambling on to ducks in an incoherent state, to that masterful PR move you pulled off, when you managed to coerce your cerebral peers that Pacha was now “underground†enough to hold your parties, despite the apparent fact that you used to disparage the club and other “big rooms†on a daily basis on several, different message-boards. Bravo - not even could Ogilvy & Mather have produced that spin!

What I am trying to convey to you, is that you should have greater goals in life, than just being “industryâ€. I admit that I am often ignorant and confused at times, however I am unquestionably confident that there is much more to life than boasting to others on message-boards that there is a picture of you wearing a sombrero on party flyers. Cheers!

:laugh: awesome

tapout bull tapout

Twilo Miami is shutting down. VIctor calderone is going to be in the hamtons fourth of july weekend.Im going to closing party june 3oth at studio and thats the last sat party im going to in the city till the fall. Big parties in the hamtons alll summer Long and On LOng Island and see wass up in jersey shore parties..

i just heard form soneone they WILL be renaming Studio Mansion. Honestly anything is better than what the place is named now. However, in the city right now its all about who is behind the decks. If you are bringing in the likes of calderone or tenaglia or other big names. You could just name the club SHIT and people would still come in droves.

i just heard form soneone they WILL be renaming Studio Mansion. Honestly anything is better than what the place is named now. However, in the city right now its all about who is behind the decks. If you are bringing in the likes of calderone or tenaglia or other big names. You could just name the club SHIT and people would still come in droves.

Seriously...what's in a name?