Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RED @ Circus Disco - July 28, 2007

• 2 weeks later...

I think alot of us are tired of the drama, bad vibe peeps who have commercialized the "rave scene", are ready for something underground and different. a smaller group of people with smiles on their faces, and love in their hearts will always be better than people who walk around thinking they are better than everyone, call you names, and expect you to watch where they are going. thhhh! I will def be checking it out, the last time I frequented RED I saw Chris Lawrence at arena, met excellent peeps there too. :)

Yeah actually I think you're right. I went to Circus last week after Daft Punk, and, aside from the fact that the place was practically empty, it was a pretty good vibe (esp. the hula-hoop girl! I tripped out just watching her cause she had this huge ALL NATURAL smile on her face all night!) Also there were too many people in the trance room and not enough people on the house side (just my personal preference). Dunno what was up with the guitar guy, either...but yeah, I can see myself going back there. At the very least there is room to dance, so I won't be packed like a sardine all night at Avalon/Vanguard....

red had a house room???????

I meant the side/room furthest from the main entrance, next to the kitchen area. I don't know if it's officially a house room, but that's what they were playing in there most of the time.

Oh and for clarification, I'm talking about Circus, not Arena (where Red used to be). I went to Circus the week before Red officially moved there.

...Oh and for clarification, I'm talking about Circus, not Arena (where Red used to be). I went to Circus the week before Red officially moved there.
that makes a huge difference. red is as trance as a night gets; it doesn't matter where it is held (and it has been held in a few places). i would be surprised if there is a house room at circus when red is there. if anyone knows about this possibility, please post!!!

that makes a huge difference. red is as trance as a night gets; it doesn't matter where it is held (and it has been held in a few places). i would be surprised if there is a house room at circus when red is there. if anyone knows about this possibility, please post!!!

Yeah, I got an email from Circus saying there will be house music all night in The Loft (which I'm assuming is the upstairs area between the two main rooms). It's relatively small, but I guess it's better than nothing. I'll probably check it out on Saturday. My friend who went last week said the place was packed!

So did anyone go for the opening night? If you didn't, YOU guys MISSED out! Seriously!

The night turned out to be a success! The DJs, music, people, vibe, everything that night ROCKED! Even the tasty food in the patio area! That night was like a re-union with old friends and new friends all coming together and having a blast! RED fits in very nicely in it's new home... CIRCUS DISCO!

Here are some RED@CIRCUS opening night pics with Kyau & Albert ! Enjoy :updown:

So did anyone go for the opening night? If you didn't, YOU guys MISSED out! Seriously!

The night turned out to be a success! The DJs, music, people, vibe, everything that night ROCKED! Even the tasty food in the patio area! That night was like a re-union with old friends and new friends all coming together and having a blast! RED fits in very nicely in it's new home... CIRCUS DISCO!

Here are some RED@CIRCUS opening night pics with Kyau & Albert ! Enjoy :updown:

looks like a lot of cool peeps having fun in those pics. I like that everyone has a great smile on their face. I will probably hit RED up this weekend. :)

red had a house room???????

Well on one night of the month, WERKIT will be going in the upstairs House room. Our grand opening is on August 18 with none other then superstar DJs THE SOUND REPUBLIC . Check out my other thread on this.

I went to the RED grand opening. The place was nicely packed but not uncomfortable. I think this may have been a good move precisely because of the vibe. I for one am looking forward to running Werkit on the same night as RED. Should good vibes all around.

imad

housesaladla.com

The GOOD life

I am excited to see Dave Aude, and I checked out Paco, he's sounds good as well. I am already signed up on the red list, TSG I hope we can meet. I will either be wearing my signature "Snoopy" shirt or my next fav. black Harajuku shirt. :)