Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I did something really bad today....

cookie6

I ran over a poor little birdy :cry:

And he looked at me before I crushed him :(

I tried swerving out of the way but I still managed to kill the poor little sucker. I looked in my rear view mirror and he was smushed and then the doosh behind me ran him over again.

It was horrible. I turned around to see if he was dead and then 2 more people squished him too.

Im the worst not-tagged-smiley-10206.gif

I ran over a poor little birdy :cry:

And he looked at me before I crushed him :(

I tried swerving out of the way but I still managed to kill the poor little sucker. I looked in my rear view mirror and he was smushed and then the doosh behind me ran him over again.

It was horrible. I turned around to see if he was dead and then 2 more people squished him too.

Im the worst not-tagged-smiley-10206.gif

I killed 17 ants today.

But I bought a termite farm to make up for it. :D

I killed 2 geese when I was 17. It was natural selection though. I was doing about 80 MPH behind the Meadowlands and there was a flock of geese in the street. As I got closer, they started to fly away. I slowed down to about 55 but didn't go any slower than that because I thought they were all gonna fly away. And they did, except for these two mo mos that were standing there completely oblivious. Thump Thump!!!

When i was 18 my girl Shawn and i were driving my truck up north on some back roads... we came over a hill and a racoon family was crossing the road.. i braked but still managed to kill 2 our of the 4 coons. We felt so bad.. we cried and said prayers for the dead racoons...

:(

..ugh i fucking hate birds...they have no business being anywhere near a car..they have wings!

..dont feel bad..i was in the passenger seat when my friend killed a german shepard...110% not her fault but still...she was sooo upset

I ran over a poor little birdy

And he looked at me before I crushed him

Im the worst

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

I'm sorry, but reading this made me think of the scene in The Naked Gun when Ricardo Montalban (sp?) falls off the building, then gets run over by a car, then a school bus, then a steamroller, then the marching band, etc...

:funny: :funny:

..ugh i fucking hate birds...they have no business being anywhere near a car..they have wings!

..dont feel bad..i was in the passenger seat when my friend killed a german shepard...110% not her fault but still...she was sooo upset

oh my goodness thats AWFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :(

:funny:

I'm sorry, but reading this made me think of the scene in The Naked Gun when Ricardo Montalban (sp?) falls off the building, then gets run over by a car, then a school bus, then a steamroller, then the marching band, etc...

:funny: :funny:

:funny: thats what it was like lol

Ah, I know how you feel Cookie. I was on the highway going pretty fast when I ran over a turtle, which I only saw a split second before I ran over him. The car went thumpity-bump! over him, and in my rear-view I saw him scrambling across the road, moving quite fast out of fear or pain or whatnot. He obviously survived the hit, but I don't know for how long. I doubled back to try to find him in the brush and see if he was okay, since it looked (though impossible to be certain) that his shell was still intact before I lost sight of him behind me, but after searching the brush and wooded area at the side of the road, I never saw him again. Considering how much running over him had moved the car up off the road, I'd say his shell was quite solid. I only hoped that it wasn't split open and he didn't have internal injuries. :(

When I was a kid I was on my way to a fishing trip with my father when a fewl birds swooped across the road suddenly from the left to the right, surprising us. But it was 4 birds that came from the left, and 3 birds that we saw again on the right, and after we pulled over one of them was smashed in the grill of the car. :(

Ah, I know how you feel Cookie. I was on the highway going pretty fast when I ran over a turtle, which I only saw a split second before I ran over him. The car went thumpity-bump! over him, and in my rear-view I saw him scrambling across the road, moving quite fast out of fear or pain or whatnot. He obviously survived the hit, but I don't know for how long. I doubled back to try to find him in the brush and see if he was okay, since it looked (though impossible to be certain) that his shell was still intact before I lost sight of him behind me, but after searching the brush and wooded area at the side of the road, I never saw him again. Considering how much running over him had moved the car up off the road, I'd say his shell was quite solid. I only hoped that it wasn't split open and he didn't have internal injuries. :(

When I was a kid I was on my way to a fishing trip with my father when a fewl birds swooped across the road suddenly from the left to the right, surprising us. But it was 4 birds that came from the left, and 3 birds that we saw again on the right, and after we pulled over one of them was smashed in the grill of the car. :(

One time in band camp, I pissed on an ant colony. :D