Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Never Been to Twilo... want to go this Friday...

I've never been to Twilo and I desperately want to go this Friday for Sasha and Digweed. The only time I've heard them live was at the in store at Virgin Reccords 2 months ago.

Anyone have any tips for a first time? Does anyone want to meet up and show me around? I think I'm flying solo for the night at this point.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

doubledown11, if you're going to Twilo on a S&D night then do one or the other. Go early before 1 a.m. and chill out in the VIP room upstairs until about 6 a.m. and come down stairs when there's breathing room cause S&D doesn't really kick it until then anyway. OR go late after 4:30 a.m. You can get into the VIP room by getting a ID (21+ yearsold) drinking bracelet when you first come in. They say VIP but it's actually open to the public of 21+ crowd. BUT it's a first come first get in thing, so if you wait too long to get into the VIP room and it's full in there then they won't let you in. The VIP room usually opens up around 1:30 a.m. cause that's when it get really REALLY crowded downstairs.

Good luck!! And have a great time!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills

Watch out for the ugly Euro Trash people chewing their faces off on 10 hits of e, they have the worst cause of BO I have ever smelled in my life.. Nothing worse than Twilo's dance floor at 4 am..

OH, and dont go into that bathroom.. I think the trash is so fucked up on e, they dont know how to use the facility correctly..

HAve fun..

------------------

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service..

Originally posted by tranza:

Watch out for the ugly Euro Trash people chewing their faces off on 10 hits of e, they have the worst cause of BO I have ever smelled in my life.. Nothing worse than Twilo's dance floor at 4 am..

OH, and dont go into that bathroom.. I think the trash is so fucked up on e, they dont know how to use the facility correctly..

HAve fun..

Well Said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif