Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE MOTHERFUCKING OFFICIAL JP BASHING THREAD

Let's see where shall we start ...

As for him being a producer ...

DMX - Party Up (jp rmx) - the worst fucking track i ever heard, rap lyrics over a house loop ... what the fuck is that??? I guess that sounds good when your on K

He also remixed that Montell Jordan track ... hahahahah ..... what the fuck was that???

I'll give JP credit for one track & thats The Arrivail remix he did, But still all he did with was add on to someone elses(benny maze) idea ... anybody could of made that track hot with the right equipment ...

Then theres the JP vocal crap remixes ...

who the fuck likes these songs anyway?

Fags,Drags,ChickenHeads & divas ...

If you people think JP is so almighty,so good & so famous ... Go over to europe and ask them if they ever heard of him, i'll bet you anything that they never heard of him & i'll bet if you play them a JP track or mix they'll fucking laugh in your fucking face and tell you to get a clue to what this shit is really about ...

next

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by newsense:

DMX - Party Up (jp rmx) - the worst fucking track i ever heard, rap lyrics over a house loop ... what the fuck is that??? I guess that sounds good when your on K

He also remixed that Montell Jordan track ... hahahahah ..... what the fuck was that???

I'll give JP credit for one track & thats The Arrivail remix he did, But still all he did with was add on to someone elses(benny maze) idea ... anybody could of made that track hot with the right equipment ...

If you people think JP is so almighty,so good & so famous ... Go over to europe and ask them if they ever heard of him, i'll bet you anything that they never heard of him & i'll bet if you play them a JP track or mix they'll fucking laugh in your fucking face and tell you to get a clue to what this shit is really about ...

next

you... you too, STFU!

------------------

...Ph0eniX

I agree with those horrible Hip House remixes...WTF is that shit...Never heard a worse remix than DMX Party Up...

I do like alot of his other stuff including the 6,8,12 dub...Thought the Arrival was mediocre and his vocal remixes are gonna get him a grammy nom I think. He pumps em out like there's no tomorrow, Although grammies dont mean shit..MAW should have one by now just for the fact that they're some of the best remixers ever.

next

Not defending, JP, but I find it very ironic that your quote is "FEED YOUR HEAD" and you just wrote a post like that.

Contradiction no?

Not looking to start shit, I'm not about that. I guess just trying to...feed a head.

addaboy

next

I will agree that the DMX mix is horrible... But other than that most of his mixes are sick.... Let me ask ya something why the FUCK are you always bashing JP & SF what happen Paris kicks ya off the line every time you try to get in factory.... Your such a Tool...

Paris...she dont kick anybody off of line. Any herb can get into that place. Talk about goombas with no shirts. That place on a Sat. is full of Y2k guidos. No more gold its siver chains now. I hope they fixed the sound system cause it sucks. The best thing that place got going for them is Cleveland and Steve Revlon, oh and the easily accessible drugs for the 18 yr olds with the fake ids.

Originally posted by housin:

Paris...she dont kick anybody off of line. Any herb can get into that place. Talk about goombas with no shirts. That place on a Sat. is full of Y2k guidos. No more gold its siver chains now. I hope they fixed the sound system cause it sucks. The best thing that place got going for them is Cleveland and Steve Revlon, oh and the easily accessible drugs for the 18 yr olds with the fake ids.

Is it just me or doesn't all that shit apply to all the afterhours in NYC on Saturday nights? Exit? Twilo?...all filled with goomba, juiceheads with silver chains, some punk kids and loaded with drugs?

At least every time I've been to them.

addaboy

Paris...she dont kick anybody off of line. Any herb can get into that place. Talk about goombas with no shirts. That place on a Sat. is full of Y2k guidos. No more gold its siver chains now.

I thought we were talking about SF not Exit...

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Is it just me or doesn't all that shit apply to all the afterhours in NYC on Saturday nights? Exit? Twilo?...all filled with goomba, juiceheads with silver chains, some punk kids and loaded with drugs?

At least every time I've been to them.

addaboy

Sure all of the so called afterhours are filled with types of people like that. Not as bad though. I hear SF people bash EXIT...They have carbon copy crowds...Twilo Sat. afterhours you know they have their shirts off but they're not guidos from Brooklyn or Long Island, the majority are Chelsea boys who happen to know their music very well.

Hey I totally hear you on that. But to be honest, SF and Exit types are different IMO. Not the goombas that show up for SF Events or even just to pose for a bit, I'm talking about the true music people that are there until closing. That's what makes them different than the Exit crowd to me. Lord knows Tsettos people aren't there for the music! Most of them complain about it and admit they only go b/c all their friends are there!

As for Twilo...yeah most aren't guidos, but juiced up Chelsea boys none the less. And gotta think they do the same if not more drugs than most people at SF or Exit. Just talk to them or ask them. Half those boys are shocked that str8 people do "K"! They can't believe it! But in their defense, the ones that aren't crusin, do know their music!!!

Oh and p00h, I'm not talking about Twilo Fridays....totally different ball game. Can't compare!

addaboy

SF just happens to be one of the most popular and talked about clubs in the city, and it reached that status b/c of JP. Now as for the few people "bashing" him on this board doesnt compare to the thousands of fans he's got out there!! I mean every DJ has his ups and downs, and he's done alot to prove that he's got talent and skills to blow most DJ's away...

Nuff Said.. smile.gif

------------------

~Music Is The Answer~ smile.gif

Originally posted by neptune:

SF just happens to be one of the most popular and talked about clubs in the city, and it reached that status b/c of JP. Now as for the few people "bashing" him on this board doesnt compare to the thousands of fans he's got out there!! I mean every DJ has his ups and downs, and he's done alot to prove that he's got talent and skills to blow most DJ's away...

Nuff Said.. smile.gif

i'd have to disagree. SF has a name from the old days, JR really made it, and JP's just riding the wave. And this is actually my true belief, not just DRAMA(for reduced)

------------------

Just Say DRAMA @the door for Reduced...

you back for more???

you mean you didn't learn your lesson yesterday, so you figured you would take some ample time(cause god knows you must have enough in that pathetic life of yours) you have out of your miserable life to work up people on this board because thats the only way you will get attention.

its like the girl that runs around flashing her tits going "look alllll the guys look at me""all the guys want me" ya for all the wrong reasons...

your just like that whore.

you don't like jp, i got a good thing for you to do,

Stay the fuck home and play with your ferret.

you are meanial in this, you mean nothing your stupid deregatory remarks just incinerate drama for absolutely no reason.

and SF will still be the banging club it is with or without your comments or presence.

I love the fact how you talk about europe.

If you like europe so much we can have you deported if you like. moron.

Bro and whats wrong with rap over a house loop? you know the europe scene so well, right?

Ever heard gatecrashers discotech? whats the first song on the first cd, Africashox by affrica bambatta.

i would love to see what you look like you little book worm. crawl back into the hole you came from.

I tried to be nice yesterday, now today i am just gonna keep rippin you a new asshole, asshole...

next

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

thank you, you fucking SF maven!

------------------

...Ph0eniX

seems likeit never ends..jp stinks..no jp is god...who cares..

i agree w/ pooh.. Vasquez created the soundfactory movement andi'm sick of a bunch of JUNKBOXES jumping around screaming that jonathan peters made "Sound Factory" a name. NO. JP CREATED HIS OWN INCREDIBLE MOVEMENT ON WEST 46TH STREET PERIOD. they should have changed the name or something...

As for factory still being packed and loyal following blah blah blah... only people that can SAY THAT are those that don't do the drugs.. if you can give me a nightclub and a dj that spins til 2pm w/out the e, k , g, crystal, whatever..then THATS a solid statement. The place is disgusting now as are many of the nyork nightclubs.... it isn't about music at all anymore for many.... for many it's about getting F*&cked up to noise in big warehouse that charges admission to let in sloppy addicts. A society of nobody's who have 500 best friends on a saturday night..where people ask you "what DID u do?" instead of reality where people ask you "what do u do?" We've all been there but when u start seeing posts w/ people remarking about how they're gonna kick someones ass cause they don'tlike a certain dj or club.... RIDICULOUS. I'msorry kids.. the nightlife holds a place in my heart but there's a reason why they get busted..there's a reason why it's not talked about or frequented by the working class ...it all has a negative connotation... it will hold a place in my heart and my growing up..but a clubhouse will never be a home. Take life seriously, and treat the clubworld for what it is..a fantasy.

"all those fake celebrities..and all those vicious queens...all the stupid papers and the stupid magazines....sweet dreams are made of anything that gets you in the scene."

jsc

NEWSENSE YOUR A FUCKING MORON

I HOPE SOME OF KIDS RECOGNIZE YOUR FACE ON THE STREET OR IN THE CLUB AND JUMP THE SHIT OUT YOU ...

Oh & kids, newsense is a highly trained fighting machine ... if your going to jump him i suggest 5 or more people or 3 w/ bats ... NO JOKE

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

Originally posted by cazz926:

Cleveland is the BEST part of SF!!!!!

DO YOU HEAR ME??????

CLEVELAND, GODDAMMIT!!!!

JP HAS GOT NO SOUL

Thank you

Here we go again.. A new can of worms.. You want my opinion?? I dont think you do.. Sure, Cleveland plays some great classics, but that man needs some practice.. I mean, anyone can mix records on the break.. I have never heard him match a breat ever.. And that's the truth..

------------------

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service..

next

Ill agree and say he was really pushin it with the DMX remix. But why do you really care why so many people like him. He is where he is so he must be doing something right. You dont like his shit, thats cool. You should stop trying to convince other people to hate him though. Maybe they dont like some of the DJ/producers you like, but they arent trying to convince you otherwise. As for the Europeans, who cares what they think. True, they have great DJs over there but if they dont like him I not going to let them change my opinion of anyone.