Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looking into the future what do u see? ?

I'd like to see myself finally making it as a trance dj. But I'm still working hard at it. I'd like to see myself with a smart, funny, good lookin woman.

But right now I see myself still as a first grade teacher who freelances web designing, who is still trying to make it in the DJ world and still looking for the perfect woman. And probably still training thousands of meters a day in the pool trying to make the 2004 Olympic Swim trials time cuts.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

Work Hard play hard new york for a few yrs....a few trips to europe.....maybe check out San Fran......we'll see what happens in the big apple! wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

i wanna be famous...i've always wanted that since i was a little girl. i'm starting my 1s yr. in college...i see myself transferring after 2yrs to NYU hopefully i get into their film school since that's my major... @ 19 yrs. old i want to work in a dance club (exit, limelight,etc.), i also wanna strip but i have to get more toned i think this will happen at age 19 also. and i want to start acting once i get into nyu hopefully! i can only see a yr. or 2 ahead of right now!

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

oh yeah i want to be an actress... rachel 1997 i don't know how to do that! see i'm at a public lib. so it's not like they have a scanner....when school starts i'll put pics. of myself up. where r u from?

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

Originally posted by starcapone:

oh yeah i want to be an actress... rachel 1997 i don't know how to do that! see i'm at a public lib. so it's not like they have a scanner....when school starts i'll put pics. of myself up. where r u from?

You are at a Public Library? Hmm... alright.

I am from Brooklyn.. IT'S BROOKLYN IN THE HOUSE!!! I work and live here.... but not born here. redface.gif

What about you?

I have got two sides:

1) I want to be a founder of my own company

making muchos dolares that does not have

to go public to succeed. Married to

the most banging woman in the land

(beauty, brains, creativity, and digs me)

with an awesome house in the burbs and a

sweet penthouse in the city.

2) Traveling the world with a backpack, a

a flashlight, a wad of dough, music,

a canteen, and a Knife for

protection. Going where I want

how I want when I want!