Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how well do u get along with your parents....really?

i use to have a good understanding with my mother and i think i still do cuz she's madd kewl but she can't be trusted....she's stolen money from me. and my stepfather verbally abuses me and i can't stand him at all. we will use the rate 1-10 1 being a terrific relationship 5 being so so 10 being awful. me with my mother 5 me and my stepfather 8

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

My relationship with my mum is great....especially since I moved out of home @ 18 wink.gif

As for my old man well I haven't lived with him since I was 1.5 and haven't seen him for 15 years......anyone else form a single parent family?

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I don't get along with my parents at all!!

I mean, I love them and everything, I just don't like talkin to em. Well, I joke around w/ my dad and stuff, sometimes my mom. But I just don't feel comfortable talkin to them. Never have. Sometimes my mom's like, "you never talk to me, why?". Thats so annoyong!!! Leave me alone!!! Other times my dad's like, "you know, its the quiet one's you have to watch out for". Which is not true, cause i don't actually consider the stuff that I do as really being 'bad' biggrin.gif

So on a scale of 1-10, I rate my relationship w/ them......a 4

romy20

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Originally posted by boa_boy:

My relationship with my mum is great....especially since I moved out of home @ 18 wink.gif

As for my old man well I haven't lived with him since I was 1.5 and haven't seen him for 15 years......anyone else form a single parent family?

Me too - He's been trying after 25 yrs, but I know his deal. I feel your pain. Me and my MOM the best. Set me up to be a better parent to my kids. smile.gif

------------------

It's all in the music

Rebecca, you mean your relationship would be a 1, as in terrific. aniwink.gif

As for me, I love my mommy!! She's the prettiest and the kindest mommy around. My mother's heart is made out of gold and my love pertects it. love.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

- Burton Hills

It is the same relationship whether I am at home or at school. I am good friends with my mom and she knows everything ('cept my drug habits) about my life. My father has always been an absentee father, he was always working in his shop in the basement. Never took time for me or whatnot as a kid, so I still resent him a lot. He's tried to patch things up, but I say fuck that.

------------------

Mushrooms... how to see god, be god, and make god obsolete while listening to Pink Floyd

I definitely get along much better now that I do not live with them. They are good people who have sacrificed a ton for me. They are older so they are a bit out of touch but I can talk to them better now than I ever have. I remember that I could not stand them in HS.