Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how did you come up with your username?

everyone's username/tag is very unique..so i was wondering how everyone came up with there's? me: star is cuz i like stars and i will become one my other tag is rosecapone cuz i like roses....they're pretty....capone is from the infamous mobster al capone.... and yours?

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pershoot is my DJ name. How did I come up with that. Well my friends ex-girlfriend (a long time ago), didn't know how to pronounce my name, so she called me pershoota instead (which sounds similar to my name). I thought it was funny, and actually ok sounding. Then that became my nickname, and thus also, my DJ name; alas my clubnyc handle smile.gif

Well...its pretty hard to come up with a nickname for Jill..so people started calling me Jilly a while back and it just stuck.

They even call me that at work..because we have a Joe..and a Joel...which all sound just like Jill..

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com

Well . . . when I first met my honey, he told me that my aura must be blue cause I had this bluish glow and he also calls me his angel so his nick name for me is his blueangel. love.gif

Of course, he was rolling when he saw that glow . . . hmmm . . . biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

MY LAST NAME STEMS FROM CESAR...SO PEEPS BACK IN THE DAY STARTED CALLING ME CEZAR...THAN LEO MY BUDDY CAME UP WITH...I THINK THERE IS SOME CHARACTER OUT THERE NAMED CESARLEO I JUST CAN'T PLACE IT...FROM THEN ON IN IV'E BEEN KNOWN AS CES..CESAR..LEO OR ALAS...CESARLEO.

While laying in bed when I was 12 trying to think of an aol Sn...this name popped into my head..I totally made it up and its stuck with me ever since.

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

My nick means uncle in my language. It's a sort of respect thing when a kid talks to a grown-up who is wise from years. When I was a kid I always acted like a small dzadza...

------------------

Nobody is perfect but I'm pretty fxxxin' close. -)

When I was younger (and occasionally now), I has this incredible appetite. I would eat ridiculous amounts of food. One day, I was at a friends house, and I was hungry. I kept trying to get him off the computer so we could go get something to eat. As I was pacing back and forth, he started to laugh, and said I reminded him of the comic book character Galactus. For those who don't read comics, and I was one who didn't read them, Galactus is a character in the Fantastic Four (?) series. He was this creation that was almost impossible to defeat. Whenever he was hungry, he would search for a planet to satisfy his hunger. Thus I was bestowed this nickname. The lord is just a prefix that I attached to it. There are 4 or 5 of me floating around cyberspace with different prefixes on them smile.gif

umm the story goes that my favorite kind of music, Goa trance...comes from some guy who was a little bit F'ed up and looked at his hotel room number or something weird....604 looks like goa if you cant see straight..theres more to the story but i forget....and VJ would be my name...i guess im not too creative....

Well its kind of corny, but my name can be broken down into 3 parts. Here's the story...I went to Vinyl one Friday night (Go DT!!!), hence the VIN part...I met a guy down there named James, hence the JIM part...and I was jammin' in Vinyl (to the music and James) so there you have it...JAMJIMVIN...Since there is no more James..it should be JAMVIN, but it loses its character... silly.gif

Sorridete!!!

------------------

Tutto e possibile!