Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how did you come up with your username?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crystalmethodny

Ahh,

Well, it does not take a literary genius to figure out the origins of my name.

As for Cytherea, I love your name. I used to study ancient religions above any schooling I had on the topic years ago. You should somehow get a symbol of a rose or dove to accompany your nickname. smile.gif

-CM

PS - Its not the drug Im named after... but the 'Electronica' producers.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Guest crystalmethodny

My pleasure, Cytherea...

Just make sure 'Cupid,' Aphrodite's son, does not shoot my butt with an arrow. wink.gif

-CM

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Cytherea

::blush::

-CM

'CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com'

------------------

• 2 weeks later...

i like food. and sometimes i bark like a dog.

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Because I'm extremely happy, positive and loving. My friends say I don't need E cuz I'm naturally on it (that's really how it feels to be me, but I'm lucid... cool, huh?) "Blue skies" used to be the way I signed all my e-mails cuz I, you know, wish only blue skies for all my peeps. While pondering my dj name I thought of blueskygirl and all my friends liked it, but I thought it too corny (i'm just gonna use my real name). I like it for messageboard use, tho.

Illhouseyou - u have my fave name cuz every time i see your posts i get that mad cool old school tune in my head. Also, whoever has the signature that says Din da da, that one gets me too...

Hugs all!

Melissa

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com

One night I was in Atlantic city and was learning how to gamble in 21. My friend said you double down on 11. Then a few nights later I was watching Swingers for the 1st time and there was a scene where Trent tells Mike " You always double down 11."

Later they say Trent's nickname is Double down. I thought DoubleDown was a cool name and I needed a number to make it unique so why not choose 11. Also in a round about connection...I liked the nick because in the movie the guy's name is Trent. Like Trent Reznor in NIN...amazing fucking music! My favorite.

Sorry for the long explanation.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

In high school, we created a word called 'janky' to describe anything that was simply,

well, janky. I know that's a recursive definition, but you really have to see janky to know what it is. For instance, someone dressed really sleezy but in a odd way...that's janky. Anyway, the term stuck and I used it for everything...

janky...i like that.....i might have to start using that...

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier