Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie Halliwell @ Avalon (Thanksgiving Eve), Wed 11/21

ohh shit eddie halliwell!!

havent seen him since ibiza this year , when he played the amnesia party with sasha.. what a great night it was broadcasted live on radio 1 hosted by judge jules..

love eddie kicks ass from trance - techno scratching , thumping.. non stop energy this guy is a great dj and amazing performer..

I agree,its one of the best trance parties on TGE, if only they would not

make it 18+. I hope that place wont be packed to the point where you cant move and breeze.

If you dont like 18+ stay ur ass home.its sooo simple,im gettin tired of people bitchin and moanin about 18+ parties.This just in clubs legally have the right to serve 18+ and the only reason why most places dont nowadays is because of the dictating overbearing NYPD.and also the lack of venues in this goddamn city.People need to stop bitchin and moanin about 18+ crowds and gay clientèle and deal with the real issue for christ almighty sake.The real issue is the anti-nightlife dictators who take something that has made NYC exciting and more of a destination and turned that good thing into this vindictive condemnation to such a point where they wanna completely destroy it and deprive certain groups of people from it just because they cant accept the fact that people just wanna go out and have alittle fun.Yall need to just put ur petty opinionated issues aside and go down to city hall and help contribute to bring the original NY nightlife back for christ almighty sake.The more variety of clubs serving all clientèle,the merrier.That was why NYC was AT ONE TIME.."Nightlife capital of the world" but not anymore Canadian and European cities are way ahead of us now.Would be nice if people stop being ignorant and saw things that way,maybe we wouldnt be in this shit now.Period

A bit deep, but you're pretty much right... The only thing keeping our beloved "house venues" open is the 18+ nights... Newsflash, there's a million and one bottle-whore clubs in this city packed to the brim... People WANT to spend 300$ and think they're getting into clubs no one can get into... So thank god for parties like this that are keeping the DJ culture alive, somewhat, we can only HOPE it packs out, right? But I do agree with both sides, going to a Sully or Love on a Friday night is definitely better than a Pacha Friday night, but in terms of layout and size, they're obviously incomparable... Just hope there's a good vibe that night, and I'll sure be there early when doors open at 8PM!

Martin last year @ Shelter!!!

shelter-eco_roth-1711.jpg

shelter-eco_roth-1657.jpg

shelter-eco_roth-1581.jpg

The man rocked it!!!! Can't wait.... I think he comes on at 11, so relatively early, obviously, but a reason to show up early before the line reaches the other corner... I think it's John O'Callaghan's debut NYC, and Martin's second time here, so it's gunna be a special night, can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...