Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what happend to this bored?

all these peeple bashin me and maken funof me.why? firdt of all u dont even knowe me and i don't knowmos of u. how can u bash somone u don;t evne know?

if u dont lika me, fine, just dont mokk me, not kool, im a very sweat& caring girl. thisis exacktly why i left this bored in the firstplace. Cause of drama.

stop et, pleese

oh and again i ask this new girl calleing herself glowgirl to pleese change ur name, notthin against u, u r probbly a sweat girl, just too confusing. sorry

to my "reel" friends, i'll see this sat at sounf faktory

glowee

Originally posted by glowgirl72:

all these peeple bashin me and maken funof me.why? firdt of all u dont even knowe me and i don't knowmos of u. how can u bash somone u don;t evne know?

if u dont lika me, fine, just dont mokk me, not kool, im a very sweat& caring girl. thisis exacktly why i left this bored in the firstplace. Cause of drama.

stop et, pleese

oh and again i ask this new girl calleing herself glowgirl to pleese change ur name, notthin against u, u r probbly a sweat girl, just too confusing. sorry

glowee

LOL.Well Done.

------------------

Din Da Da

stop et, pleese

glowee

imposter ...you're not Bella

------------------

...Ph0eniX

I think somebody is really trying to screw with the typing and just getting another drama started. I don't believe that anyone can type that way. Just a total Drama.

And glow if you left the board because of drama

/QUOTE "thisis exacktly why i left this bored in the firstplace"

why did you come back to start a new one???

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

Originally posted by mozgi:

I think somebody is really trying to screw with the typing and just getting another drama started. I don't believe that anyone can type that way. Just a total Drama.

And glow if you left the board because of drama

/QUOTE "thisis exacktly why i left this bored in the firstplace"

why did you come back to start a new one???

No man. That's how she always used to spell. She's wacked. LOL.

Originally posted by cathyo:

It's a joke!!!!

I think it's even funnier (and incredible) that people don't get it.

There have been innumerable "joke" posts that people just don't get, and get enraged by them.

and I'm thoroughly enjoying every second.

Brilliant

------------------

Din Da Da

stop et, pleese

glowee

Is this girl serious that she cant spell?? ever heard of a place called S-C-H-O-O-L??