Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bringing Back Cp Meetups & Open Decks

• 3 weeks later...
He wasn't banned for speaking the truth. He was banned for excessive promoting.

excessive promoting???? the entire forums have been reduced to absolutely nothing but promotions....all of the conversations that used to happen here have all but disaapeard...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I was curious if this was ever planned?!? If so how did it go?

Also, what the hell happened to the CP community? I am seeing virtually no replies (or views) to posts, and most shocking is the WMC board, which is dead! Where have all the CPers gone? Is there a new site people hang out on, or has it just lost out to technology and social sites like MySpace and Facebook? Would love to know.....

Hey, I was curious if this was ever planned?!? If so how did it go?

Also, what the hell happened to the CP community? I am seeing virtually no replies (or views) to posts, and most shocking is the WMC board, which is dead! Where have all the CPers gone? Is there a new site people hang out on, or has it just lost out to technology and social sites like MySpace and Facebook? Would love to know.....

this board died a year ago...

• 2 weeks later...
this board died a year ago...

Correction....

This board died in 2002-2003.

Music changed, nyc clubs closed, no more free roxy parties etc.

Vinyl/Arc-Closed

Roxy-Closed

Centro-Fly-Closed

Discoteque-Closed

Filter-14-Closed

Crobar-Closed

Plus....we are all getting a bit older and have more responsibilities now being out of college...

There are just too many scattered faces among CP these days..and a lot of scattered faces i haven't seen in anywhere from 5-7 yrs.....would love to see a lot of you again....but some i can do without seeing haha.

Correction....

Vinyl/Arc-Closed

Roxy-Closed

Centro-Fly-Closed

Discoteque-Closed

Filter-14-Closed

Crobar-Closed

Plus....we are all getting a bit older and have more responsibilities now being out of college...

There are just too many scattered faces among CP these days..and a lot of scattered faces i haven't seen in anywhere from 5-7 yrs.....would love to see a lot of you again....but some i can do without seeing haha.

i was not refering to when NYC clublife died....this board was still full of life (whether positive or negative) until a year ago...

Correction....

Vinyl/Arc-Closed

Roxy-Closed

Centro-Fly-Closed

Discoteque-Closed

Filter-14-Closed

Crobar-Closed

quothew2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...