Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Giants in February Mets in October

oldtimer

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all Met fans make that prediction every year...its part of being bitter and jaded...

looks like the Pats are lookin' at Zach Thomas... that would be a nice pick-up... i'm disappointed he's not going to play in miami anymore. He's about the only reason i even bother going to a game to see the fish play.

Lions in 2009 bitches!!!!!!! :D :D :D

looks like the Pats are lookin' at Zach Thomas... that would be a nice pick-up... i'm disappointed he's not going to play in miami anymore. He's about the only reason i even bother going to a game to see the fish play.

Lions in 2009 bitches!!!!!!! :D :D :D

just what we need....more aging linebackers....thanx but no thanx...we need youth and speed...

i do agree the yanks chances to make the playoffs are the lowest they been in yrs

because of the dominant teams in the AL

theres proabably 6 teams better than the mets in the AL

mets did nothing but get stronger... santana will have insane numbers pitching at shea and against nl teams.. we are easily the strongest team in the nl east and probably the NL.. last year was the biggest choke in mlb histroy, sure, but i dont think that happens again this year.. go mets!!

even w/o santana..the mets would have been the strongest team in the NL..

the choke put things into perspective.. they are gonna play better than they played in 2006

NEW YORK GIANTS BABY!!

PATS - BIGGEST CHOKE IN NFL HISTORY !!! :laugh:

correction....Rams the biggest choke in NFL history. They were favored by 14

and if the odds makers were taking tabs, the biggest upset would have been the Jets in super bowl 3

all football fans know this as fact

funny because even red sox fans aren't that retardedly obnoxious

me saying I think the Mets are going to win this year along with the G-Men is being obnoxious? sorry but the NL is very weak and with the pick up of Johan I think that gives us a good shot to make it to the WS and anything can happen once you get there...show me where I'm being obnoxious

you're so DEAD next time you visit NYC :2guns:

18-1 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

me saying I think the Mets are going to win this year along with the G-Men is being obnoxious? sorry but the NL is very weak and with the pick up of Johan I think that gives us a good shot to make it to the WS and anything can happen once you get there...show me where I'm being obnoxious

So obnoxious

correction....Rams the biggest choke in NFL history. They were favored by 14

and if the odds makers were taking tabs, the biggest upset would have been the Jets in super bowl 3

all football fans know this as fact

rams werent "allegedly" the greatest team ever and going into the superbowl 18-0

SORRY BIGGEST CHOKE EVAR!!!!!!

mike, you're the biggest pussy goin

get bent

I like how you call me by my first name...YOU DON'T KNOW ME KID!!!

Yo Jeffrey,

how they hangin kid? I'm going swimming with some sting rays later this evening...

the bus boys at Cody's got a new bell. they were asking about the big stud with the sick moves who managed to put their leg up on the bar. set a date in march and we'll make it happen kid

I like how you call me by my first name...YOU DON'T KNOW ME KID!!!

Yo Jeffrey,

how they hangin kid? I'm going swimming with some sting rays later this evening...

the bus boys at Cody's got a new bell. they were asking about the big stud with the sick moves who managed to put their leg up on the bar. set a date in march and we'll make it happen kid

ok creampuff

keep using kid like you're some ghetto fab from 1995, makes me chuckle