Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundfactory without Peters

I have heard that Jonathan Peters is gonna be out of city this weekend. Does anybody know, who will replace him this Saturday in factory?

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

He has a contract with them that he has to be there...but even if he doesnt, who cares, people will come to do their crack there anyway...like anyone cares about anything else there..

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

aft - STFU! it seems you didn't get the point of yesterday's argument

STOP dissing other people ... PLUR mean anything to you?

it does to me ... there are many SF heads that are just into the music ... like any other club ... leave it be

plus all this drug talk on this board is not in clubbers best interest ... understand?

peace to you

Rally

Actually the drug thing does mean a lot to me...In regards to they shut down vinyl, which is the most benign non-bothersome club in the city for drugs, put an article in the paper that they seized $13k of drug money from them (which is BS and a front to just make the NYPD look good), and total crackhouses like Exit and SF dont get shut down because they have more political clout and money to throw around. I hate drama, but lets get real.

-Adam

------------------

Originally posted by rally2000:

STOP dissing other people ... PLUR mean anything to you?

Rally

PLUR IS DEAD!! wink.gif Rally you bitch ass whore.. I burned my cd rom out, and have to buy another burner friday.. Dont think I forgot about your punk ass.. smile.gif

------------------

Twilo Sucks..

Originally posted by atf104:

Actually the drug thing does mean a lot to me...In regards to they shut down vinyl, which is the most benign non-bothersome club in the city for drugs, put an article in the paper that they seized $13k of drug money from them (which is BS and a front to just make the NYPD look good), and total crackhouses like Exit and SF dont get shut down because they have more political clout and money to throw around. I hate drama, but lets get real.

-Adam

Wait a minute, Vinyl doesnt even have a liquor license!!! what does that tell u. what do u think people are doing in there?? get real...dontu think the cops know that???

------------------

~Music Is The Answer~

Originally posted by neptune:

Wait a minute, Vinyl doesnt even have a liquor license!!! what does that tell u. what do u think people are doing in there?? get real...dontu think the cops know that???

In all honesty, the Body & SOUL party is drug free. No shit.

So, there are some people actually dancing and enjoyng the music, if you can believe it

------------------

Din Da Da

Get jonathan peters another job playing somewhere else in the city other then the cracktory. It would be better for his future. he'll never get any repect worldwide by playing infront of crackheads!

------------------

YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Guest crystalmethodny

Uhh,

I go to Vinyl and drink gatorade... so do a lot of others (well maybe red bull instead)

Which day is JP spinning in Vegas?

Oh and hey Tranza! STFU!

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by tranza:

PLUR IS DEAD!! wink.gif Rally you bitch ass whore.. I burned my cd rom out, and have to buy another burner friday.. Dont think I forgot about your punk ass.. smile.gif

Tranza - you dicklicker ...

where's my cd bitch! wink.gif JK slapper ... you feeling that slinky cd ?

i'm gonna send you the other one ... you want the Gatecrasher too bitch?

oh thanks CM for telling this asswipe to STFU

Rally

Originally posted by rally2000:

this guy's not from deeper ... it's just another imposter starting shit! smile.gif

Sorry, then I stand corrected...well, he can still FO for all I care.

BTW, I have a question for ya rally. You said (or one of the guys from Deeper) not to make generalizations bout the ppl there...then regarding the post on CNYC at Deeper...why is it that they are calling the whole board immature, conservative, childish, etc, etc?? Is that not a generalization?? Just thought I'd throw that back at you.

------------------

Abstainer. A weak man who yields to the temptation of denying

himself a pleasure.

-- Ambrose Bierce "The Devil's Dictionary"

Of course there will always be stuff everywhere, its always been part of the scene and it always will, the difference is...

People go to vinyl to hear the music and some because there is stuff there also...

People go to SF because there is stuff there and some to hear the music also...

------------------

Originally posted by spikesnj:

JP WILL be there..anyone know when the last time JP didnt spin at Factory on a Saturday???

-dave wink.gif

I do, I do.. It was in the summer of 98.. Memorial day or Labor Day, something like that.. Robbie Tronco took his place for the night.. That's the only time I can think of.. I got the flyer to prove it too.. smile.gif

------------------

Twilo Sucks..

Originally posted by loudness:

Get jonathan peters another job playing somewhere else in the city other then the cracktory. It would be better for his future. he'll never get any repect worldwide by playing infront of crackheads!

you idiot...every DJ in nyc plays for crackheads....its so true....more at twilo than anywhere else...the people at twilo smell..and are drugged to hell!!!

Originally posted by xmike:

I have heard that Jonathan Peters is gonna be out of city this weekend. Does anybody know, who will replace him this Saturday in factory?

stupid dick...jonathan peters is at factory every saturday during the year..he is under contract..you stupid fuck...dont spread rumors like the rest of the idiiots on this board.....jp at sf no matter what !!

TWILO SUCKS

SPESHLJ DOES K

CLUB NYC SUCKS TOO

BRING IT BITCHES

Originally posted by enyce2000:

Jonathan will be spinning saturday but leaves for Vagas on Sunday to spin a Labor day party out there..........

Not to start any drama, because I will be out in Vegas when he is there. But, do you think he will spin to 12, 1 or 2 in the afternoon with a 5 hour flight in front of him. If he does hes really got some serious stamina!