Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does everybody do in the "Real World"

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey...

i work for a post production house at 45th and 5th as an asst. colorist. i doubt anyone would know what that is. except maybe antvil. i too took a course at NYU.if anyone is interested in learning more about the joint(its really cool) check out http://www.mte.com. in this industry there is so many drugs and so much boozin if my co-workers weren't at the clubs i'd be suprised. and the ages vary alot. i got totally wasted at the company party then went drinkin some more(w/co-workers) and ended up passin out at my supervisors flat, showing up two hours late and five minutes before i had a session w/clients the next morning. oh but its fun. during the summer we have someone that fixes up cosmo plus there is beer on fridays out on the deck. i love my job, it's the greatest place to work at. i'm always smiling and laughing, so the peeps in my department always call me chuckles. hmmm do you think they are on to my little afternoon walks...hell i just came back from a nice one too. ooooh and there are ALWAYS a few hot lookin clients in the building. ***sighs deeply*** you women are the most beautiful creatures out there. and that goes for nikilina & cathyo...yummmm. wish i had these recent pics scanned to share w/ya'll (sniffle sniffle). later folks enjoy

WOOHOO!!! SASHA & DIGWEED CAN'T WAIT!!!

[This message has been edited by allday420_2000 (edited 08-24-2000).]

[This message has been edited by allday420_2000 (edited 08-24-2000).]

i am a bartender, just wish everyone could come to my bar...i work at RUSSO's in howard beach queens...big catering hall...so if you ever go look for me otherwise just crash a party......lol

.....eaRriNGs.....

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!

i work in the proofreading department of Edward Issacs & Co., soon to become apart of RSM McGladrey inc.. It's an accounting firm merging w/ a financial consulting firm(very similar but the latter offers a much larger variety of services) But i'm in school at NYU and will probably move into the investment banking field biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

I am an environmental engineer at the World Bank. get to do LOTS of travelling & go to all the lovely coal based industrial sites of the world... not quite the beach..

I don't think my co-workers would be surprised as they see me with a hangover every day anyway... ooooof that ukrainian red champagne is the worst.

Originally posted by back2basics:

Antvill, that sound cool, shit i would love to do something like that....

unfortunatly, i am just a Computer Contractor.

B2B Did you check out my site? Today I'm doing a skit based on vendors here in the city....Everybody trys to sell something in the streets. Books, toys, bags, you name it they sell it. Today I'm gonna sell paper airplanes next to some vendor who's not having a good selling day. I'm gonna have 5 co workers buy the planes off me, much to the dismay of the real street vendor....Should be fun!......Peace

I'm a full time student and part time employee at an Asset Management firm in Midtown. Its weird how you can run into the weirdest people at clubs. When I was 14, I went to Palladium and I ran into my cello teacher there. It was kinda scary.thankgoodness she didnt recognize me cuz I snuck outta my house that night~

I am an associate manager at AT&T (Downtown). Otherwise Im a a student who gets as fucked up as possible (Havent done that all summer) Just gotta say, Vicious is wicked saturdays nite at the Tunnel

------------------

Take nothing for granted, what goes up doesnt always come down, so catch my ride

I work in Manhattan for a Computer software company. We sell Software that enables companies mostly insurance post all their data on a program instead of having files and shit like that. Its kinda boring but all I do is talk on AIM and look at this board!!!!!!!