Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERES EVERYONE GOIN THIS WEEKEND ?!

Maryland. Land of the bland, where shit's so boring it's not even worth watching TV. Not only no clubs, but the bars have about 12 teeth in them when they are packed with people. But it's good weather for boating.

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

I have been way too busy to even think it out with my friends we have lost touch this week with eachother.. Oh my GOD! Thanks for reminding me. I have to call them... I probably am not going anywhere, I would love to go to the Poconos rent a house by a lake an enjoy the view while I study for my exam on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!. I have sooo much to read about 3 books and I can't just bullshit read them I have to understand them too!!!!!

So I am much better off not going anywhere...But I wanna go somewhere.. frown.gif

Anyway I babbled way toooo much..!!!!!!!!!

Guest crystalmethodny

Ahh

I would like nothing more then to go to Miami to enjoy nice weather and see Danny tear up Space.

Nice quote, Mixemdarker.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Thanks CM!

Do you like her? One of my friends got me into her during college. Why aren't you going there? Also, does anyone know about any <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> down there for Space? I've never been there before!!!

COLOR ME DANNY

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

Going to Fire Island (for the 1st time) to hear a friend, Alex Lauterstein, spin at the Pavillion on Saturday. Then on Monday I will be celebrating my 1st wedding anniversary by taking my honey to the Hilton for an hour and a half massage, steam, & eucalyptus rub. And then dinner afterwords. (Any romantic restaurant recomendations in Manhattan???)

[This message has been edited by apt10o (edited 08-30-2000).]

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey Mixem

Sylvia was a very talented poet, I only read a few of her writings, but, you know...

Unfortunate she ended her life so early. I remember the topic in class years back.

frown.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

I'm heading out to Atlantic City to become a millionaire. buck.gif

Shadowchaser are you going down there to gamble or are you clubbin too? I am 99%positive I'm heading down to AC and going to Casbah and Studio. Plans could change but so far that's what I'm doin.

Originally posted by buccafm:

Shadowchaser are you going down there to gamble or are you clubbin too? I am 99%positive I'm heading down to AC and going to Casbah and Studio. Plans could change but so far that's what I'm doin.

I'm just going to gamble, try to make some cash. I'm taking a break from clubbing this week and saving my energy for the insanity next week. wink.gif

------------------

Come together and try to make a better world. - Crystal Method spin.gif

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by chrismakk69:

I'm planning on goin to Exit Sunday night...I hear its gonna be pretty good..

I hope so, because everytime I've been there, I had a pretty shitty time...

ME TOO! I'll be going to Exit on Sunday also . . .and it's NOT because I like that club either. No, no. It's purely because I'm supporting a friend of mine who is spinning there that night. That's what friends do, we support each other. Even if it means I have to go to a club that still haunts me endlessly in my dreams . . . yes that's what friends do. worried.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif