Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW NASTY IS SCOTT PROJECT?

clubmanxtc

i could be wrong, but he isnt from around here, im almost positive he is somewhere in europe or the UK, BUT DONT HOLD ME TO IT!

but he def. doesnt spin around here.

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

He rocks but Mauro Picotto is the man when it comes to that heavy bass in your face ...

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

Am I the only one who's getting sick of all those songs that have the exact same kick EQed the exact same way? Damn, talk about lack of creativity... I mean that Elastic Cuture mix was teh bomb, but everything else he does sounds exactly the same....

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

12/6 - Arena, ALbany NY

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/19 - NAMM, Los Angeles

Sat Jan. 20th - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by russ reign:

Am I the only one who's getting sick of all those songs that have the exact same kick EQed the exact same way? Damn, talk about lack of creativity... I mean that Elastic Cuture mix was teh bomb, but everything else he does sounds exactly the same....

Couldnt agree with you more.. I personally think Scott Project's music is noize, but different strokes for different folks..

Only tolerable mix he did was Thunder In Paradise, IMO..

------------------

It's dark in here.. The land that civilization forgot.. It's the underground..

Scott Project is a very special individual, but he really, really needs to kick a little variety into his tracks. Yes, they DO sound the same, but no one can take away the ear that he possesses for slammin' beats.

He's from Germany, and I would drop everything to hear him spin somewhere in the city. But if anyone knows anything about which label he's under or any other info about him, drop us a post.

BTW I bumped up my topic for everybody's informational pleasure. Godspeed.

------------------

blast.gif MEGA HIGHMZ x4armor.art

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

whoa whoa whoa, before everyone starts bashing on his music, he has the same bassline, whoopty doo!

so does johnathan peters for 95% of his tracks, i was talking to a producer about the "same sounds" within certain producers styles, and he said that its money in their pockets, and its quick to do, but at the same time, people still love their shit.. so those that complain are those that really just dont like their style overall.

which is true.. if you think about it wink.gif

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"