Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official space dj wish list..

V. Barbarino

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

i'll take Angie Martinez for a NY hip hop DJ over Skribble any day.....i am sure his skills are phenomenal, so are 10000 other djs.

Guest demo909
i'll take Angie Martinez for a NY hip hop DJ over Skribble any day.....i am sure his skills are phenomenal, so are 10000 other djs.

He may be a cheese ball DJ.....but he's a brillant marketer......the man has made bank over the years

Guest web_norah

for sure Skribble is made bank and marketed himself well, still, that doesnt translate or make him some sort of legendary dj.....take Grand Master Flex for example or Niki Sciano...? i think they are exemplary and versatile...

scribbles is better than 90% of jocks out there, he went the mtv route, but he had the balls to drop razor and guido on the grind.... i've seen him many times, and too many idiots call him cheese. He will rip miami a new one, he's a great dj, and can spin both house and hip hop, and pluseeeeeee with angie martinez, red alert and funk master will hammer her...

mirza send me a link to one of your sets... and if it has any deep house on it, then don't bother, i hate that shit.

Guest demo909
demo, what happened to mada and moody????

there is a track they did, that i can't remeber the name, but it's a female vocal with a sick nyc built up, i want to say we come , but not sure???

yeah i remember that track.....but i can't remember the name. Jr. used to play it all the time

Guest djdimaggio
scribbles is better than 90% of jocks out there, he went the mtv route, but he had the balls to drop razor and guido on the grind.... i've seen him many times, and too many idiots call him cheese. He will rip miami a new one, he's a great dj, and can spin both house and hip hop, and pluseeeeeee with angie martinez, red alert and funk  master will hammer her...

mirza send me a link to one of your sets... and if it has any deep house on it, then don't bother, i hate that shit.

[glow=red,2,300]Although it pains me greatly, I have to totally agree with the Chairman. Skribble is one of the greater DJs I've heard. He's constantly mixing his ass off, remixing tracks on the fly and you never know what's coming next but I can guarantee you it's gonna be bad ass 'cause Skribble always keeps it real funky fresh.[/glow]

Guest web_norah

keep bashing Miami scene and djs then and go tell every1 Skribble is the best out there.... ::) -like that makes it more credible!

Guest djdimaggio
and if it has any deep house on it, then don't bother, i hate that shit.

[glow=red,2,300]lunatic... or just keepin' it real? :o[/glow]

Guest demo909
demo, what happened to mada and moody????

there is a track they did, that i can't remeber the name, but it's a female vocal with a sick nyc built up, i want to say we come , but not sure???

Synergy 4 - come to me (Mada Moody Mix)

i was never disrespecting any dj here, i just asked if it was the same one that appears on those commercials with the bubble head dolls, that was it ..

i was actually never heard any of his sets or "stunts" before ...

when i do talk shit its because i ve been there before, it has never been my intention to offend anybody not even people i have never met before

He may be a cheese ball DJ.....but he's a brillant marketer......the man has made bank over the years

Angie is a sweetheart....her and I had some drunken evenings this past summer causing trouble in chelsea restaurants.

demo, as for victor calderone, he isnt my forte, but for those of you who love him, he puts on an over the top show for his loyal nyc fans at crobar....his residency is bi monthly i believe and he spins well into the afternoon :-X

Guest web_norah

Angie is a sweetheart....her and I had some drunken evenings this past summer causing trouble in chelsea restaurants.  

demo, as for victor calderone, he isnt my forte, but for those of you who love him, he puts on an over the top show for his loyal nyc fans at crobar....his residency is bi monthly i believe and he spins well into the afternoon :-X

i think Angie is fierce!