• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r3nz0
Hey whistle punk....

You are an obnoxious tool!!!

I think im entilted to my opinion thats all!!!

::)

I'll give you this though.....you can blow with the best of them

Hey Oscar, this past Saturday night, that was the GREATEST HOUSE SET I have ever heard.

:o :o :o

I know there'll be many more to come. ;D

Guest nickjunkie

Hey c'mon guys ket's keep it nice OK - there's a place for the dramatic stuff already - the CJ board is about the appreciaters not the haters... :)

Welcome Oscar! nice to have you here.

Guest r3nz0
Hey whistle punk....

LOL

Funny how these boards are; when someone says something about a DJ, that DJ posts.

LMAO!!

Guest klit

So definately think I'm gonna stop by to check it out. Still wanna know how it works over there. LAst time I remember going there they were not letting people upstairs unless they had vip bands or something, so wanna know if its still like that or if everybody can go to the main room.

sorry Nick :'(

I surely dont want this to become another TRANCE-TODDLER whining haven like that other hell-hole became...that is the last negative comment you will hear from me...thats a promise!

by the way this is my 5th post....its just the first one anyone noticed.....I guess people are drawn to the drama...

;D

(thanks Renzo...see you Saturday!)

sorry Nick :'(

I surely dont want this to become another TRANCE-TODDLER whining haven like that other hell-hole became...that is the last negative comment you will hear from me...thats a promise!

by the way this is my 5th post....its just the first one anyone noticed.....I guess people are drawn to the drama...

;D

(thanks Renzo...see you Saturday!)

Welcome bro!

Guest LeVeL
Hey whistle punk....

Daaammmmmm!!! Even Oscar G is bashing Damon now.......this is getting harsh. Yo Oscar is your performance @ M.I.A. gonna resemble the performance u had @ Space. Because u got everyone talking about it.I for one dont have no plans tonight......so who knows what might go down tonight.

Guest LeVeL

Nice to see u back Oscar I for one have noticed your post........and yeah we always keep it nice...just sometimes it gets a little out of control...we are all human.

I hope this welcome will make u come back and post in the future...its always nice to get a breeze of fresh air.

Gee thanks for removing my post :Pi guess saline and house rule this place.

So i guess people speaking nonsense can post as long as the agenda is house. but when someone defends trance and states the obvious about a place you get silenced, all hail freedom of speech as long as Saline agrees.

Guest pod

I removed your post because it was inflammatory and offensive. Calling people faggots and so forth isn't the proper way to defend your favorite style of music.

A better response would have been:

"Hey, I'm not Oscar's biggest fan, but I hope you guys enjoy MIA tonight. I would also recommend that you see Edgar next Monday as well...and I'd also love to see some other locals at Space...anyone agree with me?"

If you want to respond in the fashion that you normally do, I'll gladly block your account, that way you can devote your posting time to the cesspool with the rest of the dregs.

Guest endymion

I would like to go on the record as saying that we have no "agenda" to push house over anything else. I personally could give a rat's ass about genres, good music is good music. I cut my teeth on trance and lately I listen to a lot of hip hop. We have made an official policy decision recently to avoid genres altogether. If you think that we have a house agenda then you're paranoid.

And please note that Saleen does not even have moderator rights here.

I removed your post because it was inflammatory and offensive. Calling people faggots and so forth isn't the proper way to defend your favorite style of music.

A better response would have been:

"Hey, I'm not Oscar's biggest fan, but I hope you guys enjoy MIA tonight. I would also recommend that you see Edgar next Monday as well...and I'd also love to see some other locals at Space...anyone agree with me?"

If you want to respond in the fashion that you normally do, I'll gladly block your account, that way you can devote your posting time to the cesspool with the rest of the dregs.

Pod does saleen also comform to these high politically correct standars ???

ya know pod using the words "cesspool" is also "inflammatory and offensive" in my book.

as for my response it only mimcs those of your boy Saleen. is he not inflammatory and offensive. i will tone down the language, but i will stay as aggressive in promoting my opinion as Saleen does his. he tones down so do i. if you block my account so be it Mr. Stalin your the one who has to live with silencing me.

I for one dont really like giving opinions because they are usually biased, but i REFUSE to sit back while Saleen and his chronies bash the hell outta everyone who is not like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!