Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***CJ BBQ 2/7/04***

CrzyC1414779017

Guest LeVeL

Hey Flip thanks for inviting us Junkies to your party.....I would like to tell you that you have invited some mature individual junkies to your home......I will treat your home like it was moine with total respect. So hope to meet you on the day.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey since this is gonna be a CP/CJ bbq, is Buster from 93.1 allowed to go since he is a member, lololololol, its all up to the probably channels for to decide this!!!

Damon 2.0

Ok...all those who want to DJ at the BBQ listen up!!! Jackie is no longer in charge of the lineup and Obby is...please see his post from the "other" website...

All I would need from everyone is:

1 - Your E-Mail Address

2 - Your Style

If any of you plan on leaving at a certain time please let me know so that we do not set you up in a time slot that may cause some conflicts. Also, if you feel comfortable spinning before/after a certain individual, let me know. We will be setting up the time slots by genres and the length of the slots will be determined by the amount of people spinning.

OBBY

obby@soturecords.com

Guest LISALOCA

So what time does the house open and when is everyonw going to be kicked out? And i know there's going to be alot of trance heads..so where are my house heads at???

Is this going to be like a pre-ultra fest party!!! 8)

Guest lyrik
So what time does the house open and when is everyonw going to be kicked out?  And i know there's going to be alot of trance heads..so where are my house heads at???  

Is this going to be like a pre-ultra fest party!!! 8)

Party starts at 1pm goes until...whenever....and don't you worry about the house music it will be well represented...maybe a couple of tag-team sets....lineup should be done in the next few weeks.

Guest obby

So far we have 12 talented people spinning for the night. Both from CP and CJ.

Goot times to come.

I will be posting the line up later this week and will be amending it as others join the spin fest.

Sounds Of The Underground