Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***CJ BBQ 2/7/04***

CrzyC1414779017

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Wow Saturday is finally here......I have been waiting on this party for a month.....and now that it is finally here..they switched my fucking work schedule from 2 pm to 10:30 pm......from Wednesday to Sunday.....

Its Unfortunate that I have to work on this saturday...I was wondering Carisa are you going to be working tomorrow night like around 10:30 pm setting up for the party. I would like to atleast help.....you and the house owners in anything that I can do.

On Saturday..I will be getting out of work late around 10:30 I hope the party will be live and kicking till then....I wish to atleast enjoy 3 to 4 hours of whats left of the party ......its too bad I wont be able to enjoy the Dj sets of the some of the guys that post on this site day in and day out.........But I will show up not empty handed but with something in my hand........I just hope the party is still going on.......And can someone please save me a name tag.......LOL ;D

OMG, Its 3:00 and its raining, this shit better not rain through the whole weekend, we had enough of this crap, been looking forward to this BBQ for a while, and that I am making cookies!!!

Damon 2.0

Level...dont worry about set up..its all taken care of. Thanks for the offer though. Just come by when you get off work...I guarantee the party will still be going strong!!! ;D

Btw..."My Cookies bring all the boys to the yard and their like...THEY'RE BETTER THAN YOURS...DAMN RIGHT THEY'RE BETTER THAN YOURS"  ;)

Yes, I too made cookies last night for the BBQ. ;D

Remember folks, this is a RAIN OR SHAINE EVENT!!! If you have never been to "The Land" you are in for a real treat...get ready its gonna be a long, fun ride!!! ;)

Guest tac13081

Look foward to meeting all of you cj's that I come across at clubs but are never formally introduced. One more day to go! 8)

I am home from work and the next thing I have to do this wekend is the BBQ. ;D

IT IS TIME TO THROW DOWN! :o

I can't wait. POD and I can battle with the camera and catch people unxpected while eating big chicken legs and doing other crazy shit while drunk.

I look forward to meeting all the new people, and listening to some of the best music ever.

I will be there around 3 or so, See you all in the Land of Fliptonia.

Guest Cosmigonon

Sorry I'm not gonna be there to meet you all :'(, but I really hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time 8), although I know you will ;D.

guys, i had a blast, imet some really great people, the crowd was good, alcohol everywhere, food, the ladies .... thank you so much

track listing for my small set:

001 NARCOTIC THRUST - Safe from harm (Lee-Cabrera 'safe' mix - vocal)

002 LEMON 8 - Lose control (inner sanctuary mix)

003 ENVY - Falling (high vocal pass)

004 DJ NUKEM - Crash (original mix)

005 OSCAR G - Space (Tony Thomas remix)

006 OXYGEN FEAT. ARIEL CYBANA - Inside me (Barry Gilbey mix)

4:31 am and some of you are still there ...

keep it up !

see you next time

Guest JMT

i had a blast as well. :D

feaking great time hanging out with you guys, ddg, levelistic, lap & tony, crzyC. diego, thanks again for waking me up after my little "napping" episode. ha ha ha, for a while there i thought i was out for the count.

all the dj's were great, Andrew C's set was awesome. I dont knew who was later on that dropped "Cern - The Message" but I love that track, you rocked it.

And Edgar V, I had never actually met you before, but you are a funny dude, thanks for kicking my ass in Madden AND in Tetris. Next time i might just have to bring old school Mario Cart, so watch out.

looking forward to the next one.

C singin the trance song all night....I thought she was tying to convert me :P

BTW....C...was that your boob I grabbed  :o

I know and thank you! ;D

You were so freakin funny on Sat...I remember you giving me a hug cause I said that I have never understood the appeal of glowsticks...LMAO!!

What was the last track you played in your tag team set? It sounded like a drag queen song...LOVED IT!!!